55

Namjoon's POV

I heard a knock on my door. I'm not expecting anyone. Who could it be?

I opened the door and even without asking him to come in, he went inside. I could only sigh with his actions.

"What are you doing here?" I asked and closed the door. I just hope no one saw him.

"Where's your half brother?"

"I don't know. He's not here."

"Don't hide him Namjoon."

"I'm not! Can you get out?! You're trespassing!"

"Not until you tell me where Jungkook is!"

"I told you already! I'm not hiding him!! I really don't know! But you know what, it's better this way. Look at what you got Jungkook involved to."

"Don't talk as if you're not part of this."

"I never wanted to."

"But still you did."

"You f*cking blackmailed me!"

"Because you won't cooperate."

"Who's in the right mind to cooperate with your stupid plans?"

"You did. Jungkook did."

"You blackmailed me. And Jungkook was blinded by his feelings."

"And that stupid feelings of his ruined everything."

"I don't care anymore. I don't want to get involved again. Leave me alone. Leave my brother alone. You're lucky I didn't tell Yoongi what I know. He asked for my help and I said yes. But don't worry, I didn't mean it. I don't want to get involved again as I've said. Don't look for Jungkook."

"Ha! Are you even kidding me? You're already part of this. So, as much as you don't want to get involved, well you already are. You have no choice Namjoon."

"I could always tell the police everything."

"And harm yourself? You're an accomplice remember?"

"I could say you blackmailed me."

"Then how about your brother?"

"F*ck you."

"Haha. That's what I thought. See. You can't just forget everything and move on. Okay. I need to go now. I'll call you when I need you. And don't you dare hide Jungkook. We still need to talk."

"Get out."

"Bye."

He left me regretting everything I did. I'm sorry Yoongi. I'm sorry Jimin.

----
Ayo ladies and gentlemen! Haha.. Yeah. Sorry about that. But when I said Namjoon isn't the guy, that doesn't mean he can't be part of it. Sorry. Haha!