CHAPTER 89

**Lillith's POV**

I woke up and looked around the room. Fred and George were sitting at a table playing exploding snaps has Astoria sat in the corner of the room reading a book. I turned my head once again and saw my father sitting in a chair next to my bed.

"Dad!" I exclaimed

"Good morning Lilli" Smiled my dad.

I was over joyed to see my father again, it felt like its been ages since I've seen him. I practically jumped out of the bed and into my father's arms.

"Don't get up to fast or-"

"I missed you so much!" I said cutting him off.

We pulled away and I sat back on my bed. My father looked tired and had scratches on his face and arms.

"Are you okay?" I asked him

"You don't need to worry about me, but you, you should lay back down, rest" dad said

"I'm fine dad" I smiled happy to know he cares. "How's Tonks doing?"

"She's doing great, she's very big, we're expecting the baby anytime soon" dad answered

"I can't wait to see my new little brother" I said

After a while of catching up with my father, the twins my dad, Astoria and I made our way downstairs of the inn and sat down at a table. Like te other times the place didn't have many people. Everyone was up hiding in their rooms to scared to see a death eater walk through the doors. Tom came to see us.

"Would you like anything?" Asked Tom

"Just tea for me" dad said

"I'll have some bean soup" I said

Astoria shook her hand indicating she didn't want anything.

"We'll have eggs" said the twins

Tom nodded and walked away getting our orders. Everyone talked to each other except for Astoria. I didn't say much either since I had a killer pain in my head and I was trying not to show it. Fifteen minutes later Tom came back with our orders. I took a spoon and started to eat my soup.

"Lillith? Lillith?" I looked up to see my dad staring at me "I've been trying to talk to you for the past two minutes, are you okay?" Dad asked

"Yeah, I'm fine sorry, what is it you asked?" I said

"I just asked how your soup was?" Asked dad

"It's good thanks" I answered smiling at him and then looked down again and started to eat.

"You know, if your not feeling okay you could tell me" my dad told me

"I'm felling fine don't worry" I said

I started to chat a bit more with with the twins to prove to my father that I was fine. Has we talked, the door of the inn opened and I could see worry in my fathers eyes. I turned my head around and my heart skipped a beat when I recognized the person who had just walked in.

"Look away" my father whispered to me

I stared back at him afraid.

"Is that a death eater?" Fred asked

"Yes" Answered Astoria.

"Hide your faces, pretend to be occupied" said my dad.

I pretend to eat my soup even if I had finished. My heart was beating fast hoping the death eater wouldn't look our way. He walked up to Tom who was frightened. I watched them talk trying to figure out what the death eater was asking. I put my hand inside my pocket and grabbed my wand. I knew that has soon as the death eater would turn around he would recognize us, especial the twins, there aren't many red head that look exactly the same in London.