CHAPTER 17

**George's POV**

All afternoon during charms, Lilli kept on looking at me. She and Angelina whispered things to each other and kept on giggling. For some reason I had the feeling that it had something to do with me.

"Have you realised that Lilli keeps on looking at me" I tell Fred

"Well, why wouldn't she" He says winking at me

I seriously didn't understand what was going on, I think I might of missed something

"It's weird, I have the feeling that her and Angelina are talking about me" I say

"They probably are I mean Lilli does have a crush on you" Say's Fred

"She has a crush on me! are you sure?" I asked surprised

"Well yes, why else would she agree to-" Fred got cut of by Professor Flitwick telling him to shut up

I wanted to ask him what she agreed to but the professor stayed standing next to Fred and I so we wouldn't talk to each other.

After the class, I had quidditch practice so Fred and I made our way to the quidditch field. Once we got changed and got our brooms Fred flew up first and just has I was going to I felt an arm on my shoulder, I turned around to see Angelina smirking.

"You know Lillith's been talking about you all afternoon" She smiled

I blushed not to sure what to say, I guess Fred was right, she did have a crush on me.

"And look there she is right now, she's going to tryout for the quidditch team you know" Said Angelina

Angelina tapped me on the arm and she flew up on her broom. Lilli came to stand next to me looking a little nervous

"I really hope I make it on the team" She say's "got any tips for me?"

"Don't fall off your broom and you'll be okay" I answered jokingly

She smiled and we both got on our brooms and flew up. Once everyone was up in the sky, Oliver started to tell us what we would be doing today. We formed two teams, Fred was on a different team then me with Angelina has for me I was with Lilli. There was one position of chaser to fill since our last chaser graduated. Two people where going for the spot, Lilli and Demelza Robins. I've seen her play before and she was really good, Lilli had some competition all right.

We started the game and Lilli flew straight for the quaffle. She was much better and much faster then last time she tried to play quidditch with us. I guess Fred and I thought her well. Lilli made about four goals as for Demelza, she made three. The one who made the most points got the spot on the team. Demelza had the quaffle and was going for the goals has Lilli was flying has fast has she could to catch up to her and she did. She snached the quaffle from Demelza and got it into the goal. Lilli had now five points and Demelza still only had three.

The practice then ended and we all flew back down. Oliver annouced that Lilli had made the team. She had the biggest look of surprise on her face, she hugged Angelina and ran toward Fred and I and pulled us into a hug.

"Without us you wouldn't have made the team" Teased Fred

**Lillith's POV**

I was so happy I made the team, this day just got better and better has it went on. Angelina and I walked back to Gryffindor tower, she was going to help me get ready for that date with George. We walked inside the dorm and Angelina started to look at my clothes.

"Do you have anything fancy?" She asked

"Huh, not really" I answered

"Well one things for sure you not wearing a jumper for a date" She teased " I think I may have something for you"