CHAPTER 56

**Lillith's POV**

It's been a week since summer vacation had started. I spent my days at home helping my dad Remus with some work. Dad and I would also go out a lot and practice spells and duelling, that was always my favorite part of the day. Today, my dad brought me outside where there was this dummy made of wood just sitting there on the ground. I looked over to my dad with a questioned look.

  "Reducto, you must know that spell" said dad

  "Well of course, learnt it in my fifth year" I answered him

My dad stepped aside. I took my wand out and pointed it at the dummy.

  "Reducto" I shouted has I waved my wand.

The wooden dummy blew up into tiny pieces. My dad gave me an impressed look and clapped his hands.

  "Very good" he smiled

  "This is easy stuff" I smirked

  "Well, you already know how to do almost every spell. There must be something you don't know" dad said

  "Don't think thats possible" I joked

  "Do you know how to conjure a Patronus charm?" He asked out of the blue

  "No" I answered

  "Well, lest try it then. Just think of a happy memory and a really strong one" He said

I closed my eyes and started to think. I then lifted my wand

  "Expecto Patronus" I said.

A blue light came out of my wand it seemed like it wanted to take the figure of something but it vanished moments later.

  "Think harder and of a the happiest memory" Dad told me

I closed my eyes and thought again. What was my happiest memory. The happiest one I had was when I found out that Uther and Cora Greengrass weren't my real parents and that I found my real dad, Remus. That thought made me smile and with that I tried the patronus charm once again.

  "Expecto Patronus" I said once again.

The blue light then came out again and took the form of a stunning wolf. It ran around me and into the air. It vanished after a while since I stopped concentrating. This spell was so amazing. I looked over to my dad who had a big smile on his face.

  "Only two tries, must be a new record" He said to me. "You know, my Patronus is a wolf too"

  "Like father, like daughter" I smirked

We went back in the house to go get a cup of tea when my dad stumbled upon an owl. It held a letter. He went to read it and a he seemed surprised to see what was written on it.

  "Lillith, pack your things" he said to me

  "Why?" I asked concerned

  "Don't worry, I'll explain on our way" he said

I ran up to my room and got a bag where I threw some clothes in. I got the essentials and went back down stairs.

  "Where are we going?" I asked

  "12 Grimmauld Place" my dad answered me.

My dad gave me a smile and disapparated. I havent apparated much since it would always get me so sick and I just hated it but it was the only way of getting there. I closed my eyes and thought hard of where I wanted to go. Everything suddenly seemed to turn and my stomach was upside down. I felt like someone threw me in the sky and I was just spinning uncontrollably.