CHAPTER 70

**Lillith's POV**

I was walking inside a very dark room. It was mysterious and I wasn't able to recognize the place. There seemed to be glowing blue orbs on the shelves that were all around this giant room. I heard the sound of a door opening and voices. I hid behind one of the shelves and peek my head out to see who it was. It was Harry, Ron, Hermione, Ginny Luna and Neville. What were they doing here? Harry had a rater frightened and worried look on his face.

"Sirius?" Harry shouted

Sirius? Why would Harry be calling for Sirius I asked myself. All six of them started to walk has they looked at the number on the shelves.

"He should be at number 97" Harry told them.

I followed close behind when they finally came to a stop at number 97 where no one was.

"Sirius?" Harry called again "he has to be here"

I watched has Harry searched for Sirius even if he wasn't there. Out of the corner of my eye, I was able to see a dark figure wearing a mask coming towards us. I turned my head back at Harry who still hadn't notice that a death eater was coming towards them....

"It's a trap" I shouted has I snapped out of my vision.

"A trap, what's a trap?" Angelina asked who was bent over me

I looked around to see I was sitting in the common room floor. I didn't remember getting here.

"You had a vision Lilli. You were just reading your book when your eyes rolled behind your head" Angelina explained to me seeing the look of confusion on my face.

I jumped on my feet, I had to find Harry and tell him not to go were ever he was going. I ran out of the common room without saying anything to Angelina. I ran around the corridors looking for Harry but I couldn't find him.

"Have you seen Harry?" I asked every Gryffindor who passed by me but no one seemed to know were he had gone.

My heart was racing, I didn't know were he was and... There he was! He was walking into the forbidden forest with Hermione and Umbridge. This was the worse timing ever. I couldn't go get him now and tell him this in front of Umbridge, that was dangerous. Maybe I could tell Ron, or Ginny, Luna or even Neville, they could stop him from going. I kept on running around the school looking for them. Why is it that everyone seemed to have disappeared.

Has I walked in the corridor's, I saw that Umbridge's office door was slightly opened and I was able to hear voices inside. I looked inside the crack to find Ron, Ginny, Neville, Luna all held at wand point by some Slytherin's. I took my wand out of my pocket and got myself ready.
I pushed the door open and pointed my wand at each Slytherin and sent then flying with some nonverbal spells. Pansy Parkinson tried to stand back up. She pointed her wand at me.

"Stupef-"

"Expelliarmus" I said before she got the chance to and disarmed her.

All of the gryffindor's ran out of Umbridge's office has I followed.

"That was Brilliant!" Said Ron.

"I need to tell you-" Before I had the chance to tell Ron anything, I got hit in the back with some spell.

I fell flat on my stomach, my back was in immense pain. I turned around and pointed my way at Malfoy.

"Confringo" I said and Malfoy blasted away.

I tried to get back up but I was in to much pain. Ginny, Luna and Neville ran back towards me.

"We need to take her to madam Pomfrey" Said Ginny.