CHAPTER 47

**Lillith's POV**

"Don't forget tonight your coming with Alicia and I to buy our dresses for the yule ball" said Angelina excitingly

I've never went to a formal ball before but I was pretty exited. It was going to be fun, getting dressed up all fancy and stuff, Angelina will do my makeup and everything. Angelina, Alicia and I kept on talking about what kind of dresses we wanted to get, like the colour and the style and has we were talking I had remembered something.

"Guys I just remembered, we have an essay to give in on Monday and I still need to go see professor Mcgonagall" I said to the girls.

All their smiles disappeared

"Oh come on Lilli, you could finish your essay later" Alicia said

"But we're sunday. I can't believe I haven't finished" I said worried. I was never last minute in my school work, I would usually do my stuff the day I get the work. i've been to distracted lately.

"Just come with us, Alicia and I will help you later, you can't ditch us now" Angelina said

I felt bad for saying no. We've been planing to go dress shopping for a long time now and the yule ball was soon so if we don't hurry we wouldn't have a dress.

"Alright fine but lest be quick okay" I said and smiled

The smile on the girls faces reappeared. Since we didn't want to waste any time, we made our way straight to hogsmeade. The girls and I went over to Gladrags Wizardwear. I've already went in this store before, they sell a lot of socks here but also a few nice dresses, I was sure to find something I liked.

Alicia and Angelina where having so much for looking at dresses but I stayed silent most of the time just staring at the dresses. I kept on thinking about dancing with George hand in hand. We would both be wearing fancy outfits looking incredible.

Angelina then came running towards me getting me out if my head. She has an excited look on her face with this purple dress in her hands.

"Look at this dress Lilli! Isn't it beautiful" Angelina said

"Yes, it is!" I answered

It was a beautiful dress she had, I was sure she was going to look beautiful in it. Alicia and I kept on looking. Alicia had seen a few things she liked but I saw nothing.

"Merlins beard, this dress!" Alicia then exclaimed.

She grabbed this beautiful yellow dress. Alicia went to try it on straight away and she looked stunning, now I was the only one left to find a dress, and I was loosing hope, there was nothing here I liked. The girls where having fun picking things out for me and making me try it but I hated this, I just wanted to find a dress and leave, shopping was not my thing.

Has I looked around, The little man appeared in front on me. He was dressed very well, his hair was combed and he wore glasses.

"I've been watching you and your friends looking for dresses" said the small man

"Huh, excuse me?" I said feeling uncomfortable, why was this little man watching us?

"Now, now, don't worry I work at this shop" he said and I felt relieved "I see you have trouble finding something but I think I have a dress that would suit you perfectly"

The little man seemed all excited to be helping someone. He had this huge smile on his face has he brought me to the back of the shop. He opened a door and brought me inside this room with some dresses hanging a bit everywhere. Has I walked in deeper into the room, I spotted this dress hanging alone in the middle of the room, and it was beautiful.