CHAPTER 46

**Lillith's POV**

I went to sit with George at the gryffindor table. I wanted to tell him about how Professor Moody offered to help me with my visions but I couldn't since there where to many people around. I wasn't to sure if I should go and see Professor Moody, I know I don't have any proof that he is up to something but after what I saw and the way he acts I just know there is something wrong with him.

Has the day went on I didn't end up telling George about professor Moody since I never seemed to have the time. When my classes where all over, I took my time to get to the professor's class, I was a little nervous, it was just weird that he wanted to help me with my visions. Once I got to the defence against the dark arts class room, I slowly opened the door and saw that no one was there. The Professor did tell me to meet him here after my classes but why wasn't he here, did he forget. I walked around the class room for a bit when I realized I was cheeking inside his drawers and other places. I knew this was wrong and I would get into so much trouble if I was caught but I just had to know if he was hiding anything. I opened a couple drawers to find letters with nothing written on them, a note book with nothing written in it and when I tried to open this other drawer, it was locked. I then realized that this was the drawer professor Moody had nothing in. When he opened it last time he used the unlocking charm. I took my wand out and did it but it didn't open, that was odd.

"Looking for something?" I heard Professor Moody's voice say

I turned around and saw him standing at the door. I went red not knowing what to say, all I knew was that I was probably in trouble. I saw on the professor's face that he knew I was scared of him right now.

"Don't give me that look miss Lupin, it's okay to be curious" Said Professor Moody

I was so relived he didn't yell at me. I forced a smile and went to sit at one of the desks. The professor made his way towards me and pull up a chair next to me. He did that weird thing he would usually do when he was around me, He wouldn't say anything and scan me.

"Now, lest see, lest start with you visions, can you tell me how do they work exactly?" Professor Moody asked

I wasn't to sure if I should tell him about how my visions work I mean isn't it a little odd

"Is that really necessary knowing how my visions work?" I told him

"Well, if you want me to help you with the visions you should tell me how they work"

"Huh, alright then" I took a moment not sure if I should lie about how they work or not "Well usually, it happens at night, I would look deep into the fire and I would start seeing something, then at that mo-"

"I might not get visions but I very well know that isn't how they work" Professor Moody cut me off

I didn't seem to have much of a choice but to tell him the truth. I knew that even if I kept on lying he would know something was up.

"They come at night when I'm sleeping, It feels like a dream but it isn't" I said

"And is it you who choses to have these visions?" He asked

"No. they come at random"

"And I'm guessing the reason you wanted to see Professor Trelawney was to find a way to control these visions, am I correct"

"Yes" I answered

It was so weird how he seemed to know so much about visions already and how he seemed to know why I wanted to see professor Trelawney. I wasn't to comfortable around the professor, I just wanted to leave and the Professor seemed to notice.