CHAPTER 60

**Lillith's POV**

Today was a very long day. I got tones of homework to do. Not only that, most of our classes now were theoretical. I didn't mind but the worst was definitely defence against the dark arts. We wouldn't do any magic all year. This new Professor was horrible, I can't believe Dumbledore actually hired her to work here.

I was in the common room sitting at a table has I started my homework. I took out a quill and some parchment and my book of advanced charms and opened it to chapter 17. I started to write down some names of charms and what they did. I had to write about 2 parchments of this. After a while, I heard a disturbing sound, I turned around to see a small first year puking. I turned my head even more to see Fred and George. I kept on looking around and saw some kids who had fainted and other with boils on their faces.

"What did you two do!" I exclaimed

"Testing our products" Said Fred

"On first years?" I asked with a surprised tone

"Yup, but don't worry, they volunteered" Added George

"Oh, I guess it's alright then, if they volunteered" I said sarcastically

I got up from my chair and went to help the poor first years. I picked up on of them who fainted off his chair and put him back on it. I also went to get a bucket for the poor kid who was puking.

"Scourgify" I said has I pointed my wand at the gross mess the first year left on the floor.

I put it back in my robe pocket and walked over to the twins with an upset look.

"I can't believe your testing on these poor first years" I said to them

"It's all good Lilli don't worry" Fred told me

"No it's not!" I almost shouted

Fred and George didn't say anything. Fred only gave George a small look. George then walked closer to me and took my waist and pulled me closer with a small grin on his face.

"How about you let this go and I'll take you out and we could-"Started George with a smooth voice

"If you're trying to seduce me into letting you keep testing on the first years, it won't work" I smirked

George's small grin fell of his face "Now, I gotta go to that stupid detention with professor Umbridge, I'll see you later okay" I said kissing George and pulled my self away from his grip.

I got my book bag, put my stuff back inside it and left the common room. I made my way to professor Umbridge is office. I knocked of the door and it opened. It wasn't the first time I entered this office but I've never seen anything like it before. It had pink wallpaper with plates with moving cats all with different bow ties on the wall. Professor Umbridge almost blended in with the wall since they were both wearing the same shade of pink. Has I walked in the class, I noticed Harry sitting at one of the desks. I gave him a questioned look and he gave me the same one.

"Please, take a seat, next to mr.Potter would be fine" Said Professor Umbridge in that calm voice.

I sat down at the desk next to Harry and out my bag down. I took out my quill and parchment.

"Now, you two will be writing lines. Miss Lupin I want you to write, I will not use magic in the hall again" She told me.

I took out my quill and parchment and started to write. This was so stupid.

"Mr.Potter, I want you to write, I must not tell lies" added Professor Umbridge.

Harry took out his parchment and his quill and has he was about to write Professor Umbridge stopped him