CHAPTER 40

**Lillith's POV**

It's been a couple of days since school started and the only thing everyone is talking about is the triwizard tournament. I would've really liked to enter but I was to young. I was still only sixteen. Why did my birthday have to be in July.

"You two aren't going to give up" I told Fred and George has I walked over to them sitting near the fire.

The twins have been trying to make a potion to make them a year older so they could enter the tournament since they where only sixteen too and their birthday wasn't until April 1st.

"When have we ever gived up" said George

"Seriously Lilli, you underestimate us to much" continued Fred and he let out a smile.

"I'm just saying it wont work" I answered

"Well see about that" Said both the twins

"I bet you two galleons it will" then said Fred

I smirked "all right your on"

After sitting on the common room, I made my way to my 2 o'clock class, defence against the dark arts. Has I walked to the class room, I heard two people talking rather meanly to each other. I knew it was none of my business but I still went to check who it was. I turned to the corner of the hallway and saw Astoria and some other girl, she was from hufflepuff and had to be in her second year. Astoria had gotten taller and was much taller then the little hufflepuff girl. She had the girls wand in her have a nice day and held it high and the little girl jumped and tried to take it back. All Astoria did was laugh.

"Whats wrong, to high for you is it" laughed Astoria

"Really, is that what you do with your free time, pick on kids younger then you" I then said stepping out of the shadows

Astoria's smile left her face but she still didn't give the little girl her wand back.

"What are you doing here" she said with an attitude

"Right now, helping this girl" I said has I walked towards Astoria and took the wand out of her hand, she might of gotten taller but I was still the tallest.

I gave the wand back to the little hufflepuff girl. She weekly smiled at me and ran away. I turned back to face Astoria with my arms crossed, I wasn't happy.

"I can't believe you would do something like that" I shouted at her

"What do you care" she sneered

"It's not something you do" I replied

"Oh leave me alone, your not my sister!" She yelled and walked away all red.

It was true, I wasn't her sister but it didn't mean that I was going to let her bully other students. I walked away feeling angry and finally got to my defence against the dark arts class. It was the first time we had this class and we were going to meet our new teacher. I heard a couple of students who had the class already saying how scary yet awesome the new teacher was. I wasn't to sure what to expect but I just hoped we wouldn't be just writing in our text books all class.

I walked in the class and saw that Fred and George where already there. Fred was sitting with Lee Jordan so I went to sit next to George. I looked around the class to see how the new professor looked like but he wasn't there yet.

"Have you seen the professor?" I asked George

"Nope, I haven't" he answered.

Everyone was talking and sitting on the desks. I soon heard a noise, like the sound of wood hitting the floor. Everyone went silent and looked over to the door, our new professor had arrived. He had a wooden leg and a glass eye that was looking around the class has the other one looked straight ahead, it was pretty weird. He didn't say anything, all he did was step into the front of the class and take a good look at each and one of us. He then turned around and wrote on the bored: Professor Moody.