CHAPTER 12

**Lillith's POV**

Today was the last day of school, everyone was so happy packing their things but I wasn't, I didn't want to go home for the summer but what other choice did I have. I slowly packed my things into my trunk and got Erwin in her cage. I was the last one to finish packing my things and leaving Gryffindor tower. Even though I was only leaving for two month I was going to miss this place.

I made my way inside the train and went to look for a place to sit, i tried to find Angelina so I could sit with her but she was no where to be found.

  "Hey Lilli!" Exclaimed One of the twins has he pulled me inside his compartment.

"Hey George!" I answered

  "I'm not George I'm Fred, seriously Lilli we've known each other for three years" joked Fred "I found your girlfriend George"

He pushed me towards him and I almost fell on him but luckily I didn't, that would've been awkward.
Lee, who was also in the compartment started to laugh has George rolled his eyes.

  "Don't you forget what I did the day after you took that photo of Lilli and I" snorted George

I remembered when George turned Fred's hair into antlers, it as really funny, the worst part was that Fred didn't realize it until second period.

  "Anyway, nice talking to you but I'm gonna go looking for Angelina now" i then said getting up but I got pulled back by Fred

  "Oh come on stay with us, we know you want to" joked Fred

I rolled my eyes and let out a small laugh and sat down. The boys where talking and laughing and joking around has I sat looking out the window. I wasn't really in the mood for jokes, I should've just left the compartment but I didn't. I knew that my summer was going to be horrible and full of annoyance from my parents and sister so I was going to try and joke around with the boys before I got to hell.

Me and the boys joked around and laughed a lot, we had fun doing some spells and just being silly, it was fun being immature sometimes.

The train ride ended passing much faster then I hoped. We all got out of the compartment and made our way out of the train. I went to get my trunk, and put it on my trolley. I watched has Fred and George got their stuff and went to join Ron and Percy. Their parents and little sister where waiting for them, I wished I had parents that cares for me like that. I saw my sister with her trolley looking around searching for me, I just felt like leaving and making her find her own way home but I wasn't that kind of person. I walked towards her and passed the twins.

  "Hey Lilli?" Called out one of them.

I stopped walking and turned around

  "Don't forget to send an owl" said one of the twins

  "I won't, have a nice summer" i answered waving bye has they left the station.

I finally got to my sister and without saying a word she followed me out. We made our way to the leaky cauldron where we would use Floo powder to get home. I couldn't believe my parents, didn't even care enough about me and my sister to come and pick us up.

Once at the leaky cauldron, we got our floo powder and stepped into the fire place with my trunk and Erwin.

  "Greengrass house" I pronounced trowing the powder on the ground has a bing green flame took me away.

I fell in my living room almost crushed by my trunk and bird. I picked it up and brought it up to my room, I then cane back down to make sure Astoria arrived. The house was quiet, I walked around looking for my parents, no one was home. Hurray! I sat down on the couch in the living room and opened my book lord if the flies. Usually i would've already finished it but I was very busy this year and I didn't have much time to read.