CHAPTER 26

**George's POV**

It's been two weeks since the year had started. I went to sit with Lilli during lunch. I barely see her anymore. She's always studying for the O.W.L, she spends most of the time at the library. Fred and I tried to get her to do something fun but she kept on refusing.

  "Hey Lilli" I said has I sat next to her

Lillith was reading and didn't even say hi to me.

  "Hi Lilli" I repeated louder

She took her face out of her book and looked at me

  "Oh, Hi George, I didn't see you" She said putting her book down

  "Still studying are you" I said "How about you take a brake and come and hang out with Fred and I"

  "Sorry George but Sebastien and I are gonna go study together by the lake before Defense against the dark arts" She said "Oh and Look at the time, I better get going"

Lilli got up, took her book, kissed me on the cheek and left the great hall. I was sitting there alone kind've upset. Lilli's been spending a lot of time with that kid Sebastien from Ravenclaw. It got me thinking, was there something up with those two. Fred then came to meet me at the table. Just has he was about to take some chicken, I took his arm and pulled him out of the great hall.

  "What are you doing George, I was just about to eat" He said

  "I think Lilli might be cheating on me" I told Fred

  "What!" He said surprised "Why would she cheat on you, out of everyone who would cheat I would think it would be you"

  "I'm being serious Fred, now come on, we are going to go see what she's up too" I said has I dragged Fred to the common room.

We went to go get the marauders Map to see where Lillith and that ravenclaw where. She was by the lake. I put the map in my pocket and Fred and I went to the lake. There they were. They were holding a book and practicing spells.

  "So, what now" Said Fred

  "We wait" I answered

  "Wait for what"

  "To see if there is any funny business going on here"

  "This is a waste of my time, tell me if anything happens"

Fred started to walk away.  I wanted to yell his name but I knew if I did I would blow my cover and Lilli would know I was spying on her. I stayed hidden behind a bush and watched them. Lilli and Sebastien where laughing and joking around, they didn't look like they were studying, seemed more like a date if you asked me.

They seemed to be talking about something, I wanted to know what so I tried to get closer to hear. I hide behind a different bush and I was able to hear them now but I was still not able to make out what they were saying. Suddenly, ACHOU! I sneezed so loudly the people on the astronomy tower would be able to hear me. I stayed hidden behind the bush hoping Lillith would hear me.

Lillith was now standing in front of me with her arms crossed, she saw me and she didn't look to happy.

  "George Weasley, where you spying on me" She said

  "Uh, no" I lied but she was able to see right through me

  "I can't believe you, did you not believe me when I said I was going to study with Sebastien"

  "It's not that I didn't believe you, I just thought that maybe you were doing more than studying."

  "Do you really think that I would cheat on you!" She snapped