CHAPTER 81

**Lillith's POV**

I sat in this wooden box tired. I was struggling to keep my eyes open even though I just wanted to sleep. I leaned on the door of the closet and closed my eyes for a moment, maybe a little rest would do me good but sleep ended up taking over me and I had fallen asleep.

I woke up not knowing what time it was. I slept for much longer than I wanted to. I started hitting on the door and shouting but that didn't do any good. I didn't know what to do, I was stuck. I tried to think but nothing came to mind, I was so discouraged I'm usually always able to get out of these situations. I leaned my hear on the door of the closet when I heard the sound of a door opening. Draco Malfoy must be back in the room of requirement.

"Malfoy" I said

He laughed "still in there Lupin. Thought you were supposed to be smart" He said

"Malfoy open this door" I said calmly

"I wont!" He exclaimed "I have business and your not getting in my way!"

I didn't say anything and listened to Malfoy's footsteps trying to hear what he was up to. He murmured something and then opened a door. Footsteps seem to come out of it. I heard a laugh, and this laugh I knew, I could've spotted it from a mile away.

"Malfoy? What are you doing?" I demanded.

"Oh? What's that? Have you got company Draco?" She asked

"It's the Lupin girl. Got her locked up in there" Malfoy answered

She started to laugh again and I was able to hear her footsteps coming closer towards me.

"Poor wittle, little, Lupin. How are you feeling, after that little date we had" mocked Bellatrix

My faced turned red. I hit on the closet but didn't say anything. Bellatrix laughed and so did others who walked out of the room of requirement and I was now alone. This couldn't be, Draco brought in the death eaters, this meant today was the day of the dark mark, today, someone was going to die. I shouted with all my rage. It echoed through the room. This strong energy came out of me which made the closet I was trapped in burst. I looked around, I was out. I took a couple of deep breaths.

"Accio wand" I shouted and my wand came flying into my hands.

I ran out of the room of requirement and ran toward Dumbledore's office.

"Stop right there" I heard a voice that I recognized straight away.

I turned around and saw Snape standing behind me with a look of suspicion.

"What are you doing here Lupin?" Snape asked

"Dumbledore, where's Dumbledore?" I said ignoring Snape's question.

"He's out, attending to some business" Snape answered coldly keeping a suspicious eye on me.

Something about Snape seemed very off.

"Go home Lupin, you aren't a student here anymore" Snape said.

I didn't move and nor did he. We just stared at each other for a long moment until I finally decided to break eye contact and turn the other way. I started to walk and once I knew I was out of Snape's sight I started to run. I made my way towards the astronomy tower which was on the other side of the castle. Draco and those death eaters must of been going that way since in my vision I saw people standing there. I wasn't paying attention to who was there and fell on the floor when I banged into someone. I sat up and noticed Ginny. I stood up and helped her up afterwards.