CHAPTER 35

**Lillith's POV**

The year continued and it turned out to be just okay. Everything was now back to normal and George was is usual self again. All year Fred and George have been pranking Gemma, making her school year unbearable and annoying, to get back at her.

This year was one heck of a crazy year. Finding out my real dad is professor Lupin to the new visions thing and the break up. But now that the school year was almost over, I went to go find my dad and ask him about staying at his house for summer. I walked over to the defence against the dark arts class room and opened the door to see dad packing his things. I walk over to him and when he see's me, he smiles.

  "What are you doing?" I asked him

  "Resigning" he answered

   "What, you mean you wont work here anymore"

   "Yes, that's exactly it Lilli"

  "But why?"

  "Everyone in this school now knows I'm a werewolf and parents won't want their children getting tough by a dangerous man"

  "Oh come on now, your not dangerous, the two times I saw you transform you didn't attack me"

About two nights ago, Harry, Ron and Hermione confronted Sirious Black and I was there too. I was with dad that night when he spotted the three. He ran over to them and I followed behind even if He told me not to come. That same night it was the night of the full moon. Dad had turned and when he tried to attack Harry, Ron and Hermione, I got in front of them.

  "Don't do this dad, just calm down and breath, try to remember us, me, your daughter" I had told him.

Dad didn't attack us after I said that, but he turned around and attack Sirius who had changed into a dog...

  "Lilli, your probably the only person who could stop me from attacking them" dad then said

  "If you want to resign fine but, please tell me I could stay with you this summer" I said

Dad didn't say anything straight away.

  "Look Lillith, I know what your going to say but, I'm still dangerous and I'm scared to hurt you at the night of a full moon" he said

  "But dad!" I cried

  "I'm sorry Lillith, not this summer okay, anyway, I'll be very busy helping Sirius" dad finished

I didn't say anything, I just gave him a sad look. Before I had the chance to leave, dad took my arm and pulled me into a hug and kissed me on the forehead.

I made my way back to Gryffindor tower. Where was I going to stay now, I would need to stay alone in the leaky cauldron for another summer. I went to sit  down on the couch in the common room and I didn't even have the chance to take a breath when Fred and George saw me and sat next to me.

  "Hey Lilli!" Said Fred

  "Why are you looking so glum?" Asked George

  "I have no where to go this  summer, no where to stay" I answered

  "Perfect!" Exclaimed Fred

  "Perfect? How is that Perfect?" I asked

  "Because we want to invite you to stay at our house. Dad said he might get tickets for the quidditch world cup and said we could invite someone, so we are inviting you" Said George

A smile came upon my face "really! Oh wow thank you boys, your the best!" I exclaimed has I pulled the two into a hug.

Once we got onto the Hogwarts express, George, Fred and I sat together and all we could talk about was how cool it would be to get to go to the quidditch world cup. It was only the most exiting event of the year. Has we talked, someone came to knock on our compartment door. It then opened, it was my dad.