"I don't care! He almost killed me!"

"What?!"

"W-wait. Hyung. Let me explain. I-I... I am Jungkook."

"What?! Get out!" It's Taehyung's turn to shout.

"Wait wait wait. Hear us first. Please Taehyung. Hoseok hyung. Please."

The two tried their best to calm down and waited for Jungkook to explain.

"I am Jungkook. Y-yes. I am Jimin's stalker. I kidnapped him. Yes. It's me. But someone told me to do those things. S-Seokjin hyung."

"Okay. Enough. Get out! Before I call the police."

"No! Hoseok hyung. Wait. Jungkook's telling the truth. I-I'm actually an accomplice. I'm sorry." Namjoon said not looking at Jimin's friends' eyes.

"Hyung. But. You. Didn't you-" Taehyung can't even finish his sentence due to all the information he's hearing right now.

"That's why we should hear Jungkook first. He knows everything." Namjoon begged.

The three looked at Jungkook, waiting for him to continue.

"S-Seokjin hyung told me to scare Jimin. And he's also the one who said to kidnap him. He likes Jimin. That's why. I gave Jimin back to Yoongi hyung because h-he raped Jimin. Once. And I was afraid that he'll do that again so I decided to tell Yoongi where Jimin is. I went back to Busan after that. But I saw Jimin hyung there. He told me what happened to Yoongi hyung. And last night, Jimin called me, saying Seokjin came. I told him to get out of the house immediately, but I don't know what happened. Seokjin talked to me. After he told me that he killed Yoongi, he ended the call. I arrived at Jimin's house but found no one, only Jimin's phone. Seokjin hyung took Jimin away."

"This is bullsh*t. Get out!" Hoseok hissed.

"No Hoseok hyung. Actually, everything's making sense now."

"What do you mean Taehyung?"

"The day we got Seokjin hyung and Jimin hyung. The day we brought them to the hospital. Yoongi hyung and Jimin hyung fought. Yeah, I remember now. They fought because Yoongi's suspecting you that you're Jungkook's accomplice. And Jimin disagreed. We actually disagreed. I also remember, the same day Yoongi died, we talked. He told me everything. That it's one of us. I got mad at him for doubting me. I told him that we should continue talking here because I was really pissed that time and I was also with Mark."

"Yoongi also consulted me. We saw each other in the hospital. He told me that he's suspecting the three of you and so I advised him to watch you guys and not to trust anyone. I told him everything. The same day he was killed. I'm sorry."

"Wait. How.. Jungkook, you said Seokjin hyung killed Yoongi hyung right?"

"Yes. I heard from Jimin hyung that he was killed by some thieves. I doubted that tho. I also thought that maybe Seokjin hyung did something but pushed that thought away since I know he can't kill anyone.-"

"But he pointed a gun at Hoseok's head, remember?" Namjoon asked.

"T-that was him?!" Hoseok can't believe to what Namjoon was saying.

"Yes. I was there too. He almost killed you. If it wasn't for Jungkook. Maybe after I told him the truth, he went to talk to Yoongi hyung and they fought." Namjoon answered.

"B-but that's not the important right now. Jimin hyung."

"Yes. Jungkook is right. We need to find my bestfriend first."

/end of flashback/