Perfect Strangers

Perfect Strangers

One universe, nine planets, two-hundred four countries, eight-hundred nine islands, and seven seas and I had the privilege of meeting you.

This happened before and during the week of Prelims. The time I am expecting a lot of stress coming ahead, but I guess not for me because you happened.

For the past relationships, I have a habit of falling too hard, falling too fast, and getting my hopes up. In your case, I didn't mind anything and just let everything come into place. For they say that the best people are the ones who come into your life by chance.

It all started when you looked and smiled at me, I knew there was something.

We get to talk properly for the first time in the a seminar and it was quite unique and as what the speaker said "ibang klase". The simple thought of opening a door for me and offering your jacket made me feel very special. Some moments are nice, some are nicer, some are even worth writing about. And although you didn't know it. You were giving me some of the happiest moments of my life.

You started to talk to me through chats and video calls. You are such a kind person maybe that's why you easily get into my heart. I turned out liking you a lot more than I originally planned. And as we are striving hard to overcome the struggles of OrgChem & Anaphy during prelims week we still keep going even though it gets harder.

Every morning cheering me up and texting me before exams "Kaya mo yan!" in the world full of "Tama na, babagsak din tayo"". For texting me after with ""Hey thanks! Lumabas yung nireview natin na ependymal cells yung sa fluid two items naalala kita kanina".

We had lunch, dinner, and even stargazed at the grandstand even though there were only five stars left for us to see. I am always trying to make it to a point na hindi ako ""aasa"" at hindi ka ""paasa"".

Until the day before the last day of the exams, we are at the library and you borrowed my handout and wrote Chinese characters. Of course I can't understand them. So the next day, I remembered that one of my classmates know how to read Chinese characters. And she told me that one of the characters says ""I like you."" I'm beyond speechless when she told me that. I lost my concentration for a while and let those words sink in.

I haven't met a person who's as nice and caring as you. You make me feel like an excited child at a theme park when I'm with you. Your eyes are so expressive and beautiful I can't help but get lost in them. So far, you're the one things I'm most thankful for having in my life.

At times I used to wonder how it has happened in my life, how I met you in my life. I guess, sometimes someone will come into your life that will change everything. A person that will raise the standard, will make you laugh, and will make you feel like you. There is something about this person you can't put into words and even though you are with this person, you don't want to let go. Anyway, I don't care how we met, I'm just happy we did.

My heart raises thousands of questions, why am I missing you, why am I thinking of you, why am I messaging you and so on, whatever may be the question, you'll always know the answer. Every day I wake up with a smile on my face and you are the reason for that smile.

As what they always say let life surprise you because the best moments always happen unexpectedly. And if you are reading this, you are truly heaven sent.

我也喜欢你
2019
Faculty of Pharmacy