Ako is Conyo

Ako is Conyo

To the judging-ers out there, no judge.

"I'm spokening in dollars."
"Nosebleed!"
"Dont you english-english me."
"Yeah! Okay!"

Nakuu naku, nabubulol na din Yung English ko. Alam ko, nakakailang pag may nagttaglish or english-spokening. Minsan nagmumukha silang maarte, snob or trying-hard. But please, dont make fun of us. If you're insecure about your English, so what? I suck at speaking Tagalog- at least I was. Now I dont give a damn and started practicing (in my 1st year of College) Because I really do want to learn my native language and because it'd be hard making friends if I didnt. And now I don't suck as much! Yay! But I still need more practice. Minsan nabubulol parin kasi ako and I cant complete my sentences well. Kaya nagiging Taglish.

Soooooo umm yeah its okay to joke about it at times but not to the point where it gets annoying and there's no chances of having a normal, un-awkward conversation. I used to cry about it and I'd get so insecure that I began to hate the Tagalog language. Pero dati na yun. I moved on and pushed the negativity aside. It was a hard. The fear of being judged was still there. But Your reaction to those situations is what matters.

So what if they're judgmental? There will always be people like that. But what would you do?

Okay... Medyo dramatic. Kaya... Bye.

Conyo Cutie
2015
dent
CEU