I Wish

"I Wish"

I wish I was just like your ex girlfriend
the girl you will do anything to make her happy
the girl you will never have a second thought with
the girl you will do everything para lang di ka iwan
and lastly, the girl you loved the most,
yung tipong kaya mong magbago para lang di siya mawala.

Sadly, I can't be her, be like her and I will never be like her.
You cannot and did not love me (so much) that you are willing and going to change yourself para lang di ako mawala.
You chose to listen to your friends when they said na iwan mo ko because I dont deserve you.
You get yourself drunk, went to parties and kissed another girl.
You talked to other girls when I am busy doing org works and school stuff.
You let me go home alone and don't ask anymore if I was able to go home safely.
You let me my thought and soul drown in this sadness and pain.
You let me feel empty and broken even though you know how my deep my scar was from the past.
You let me feel I'm worthless and I will never be enough.

But despite of everything that I felt and still feeling from you, I still love you.

I'm sorry if all I ever wanted for you was the best. I hope you know that I have loved you on the days where all I see was perfection and I even loved you more on your worst days and the day you let me see all your flaws.

Hindi na ako aasa na magmemessage ka at yung message na yung eh yung makikipag ayos ka dahil impossible na yun.
I love you so much and I really wanted to stay. But I love myself too. Pagod na kong ipaglaban ka, maghintay at umasa.

That's why this time, I'm really letting you go.

Sunflower
Batch 2017
Economics
FEU MNL