Senior!Tom x Freshmen!Reader x Senior!Tord: Rivals

Comincia dall'inizio

"I uh... someone was already going to show me around...!"

I kindly declined his offer. He tilted his head his confusion.

"Who...?"

He asked curiously. I bit my lip and scratched the back of my head nervously.

"A senior named Tord. He's the one who brought me here."

His breath hitched when he heard that name. He looked at me with a slightly concerned expression.

"You shouldn't talk to him. He's a rebel and dangerous. Here, let me be the one to guide you."

He stood up and grabbed my wrist. He pulled me towards the exit of the office that led into the hall way. I tried lightly pulling away him.

"I'm fine really! He hasn't been mean to me or anything!"

We exited the office, and as the odds were against me... Tord was waiting outside. He perked up once he saw Tom and I. Tom looked over at him and gave him a glare.

"Hey! You better stay away from this young lady. I don't want her to get close to a commie like you..."

He pointed at Tord as he let out a low growl. Tord clearly wasn't going to take his insults. Tom let go of me as Tord walked over to Tom. He looked pissed.

"What did you just say to me Jehovah's Witness!?"

Tord growled as he pulled up his sleeve. Were they really going to fight here and now!?

"Tom! Tord! Stop!"

I heard a voice call out to them. I saw a boy with chocolate brown hair and another boy with ginger hair run towards them. They each go one of them and pulled them apart.

"Let me at him!"

Tom growled as he tried to free himself from one of their grip. I just took a few steps back.

"Guys calm yourselves!"

The brown haired one spoke up. After a few moments they relaxed and the other two let them go. They both grumbled and looked away from each other. The one with brown hair walked over to me and kindly smiled.

"Sorry you had to see that. These two babies fight all the time. I'm Edd by the way. The tall ginger guy's name is Matt. What's your name?"

I cheerfully smiled back at him.

"My name is (Y/N)."

~Time Skip~

It has been three weeks since I had moved into this high school. There I met a group of childish seniors! What was odd was that the accepted a freshman into their group. Now THAT was strange. Tord and Tom would fight often, heck it became a routine for them. But... I couldn't help and grow a small crush on one of the two boys...

"Hey (Y/N)!"

I flinched at my name being called. I turned around to see Edd.

"Oh hey Edd!"

I scratched the back of my head and smiled.