Senior!Tom x Freshmen!Reader x Senior!Tord: Rivals

Start from the beginning

"Follow me. Oh, take my hand, don't want you getting lost."

I felt my face heat up a bit before smiling at him and taking his hand. He led me out of the crowd. I looked up at him.

"Hey... what's you're name anyway...?"

I asked curiously. He looked down at me and gave me a warm smile.

"My name is Tord. I'm a senior here. What's yours?"

"I'm (Y/N)! It's nice to meet you Tord!"

He nodded back at me.

"Likewise."

We finally made it into the main office. He let go of my hand and looked down at me. He had this annoyed look on his. He let out a sigh.

"Okay, you see that eyeless freak over there? That's Tom. Ask him for you're schedule, but trying make as small amount of conversation as possible."

I looked over at where Tord was pointing at. There was a boy with spiked light brown hair who sat on a chair who seemed to be doing paperwork. I looked back at Tord with lightly confused expression.

"Why?"

I raised an eyebrow suspiciously.

"He's just a senior I don't like..."

He growled as he looked over at the eyeless guy. His hands slowly turned into fist. I let out a soft sigh and lightly nodded.

"Okay..."

"I'll be waiting outside."

He walked out the office door. I slowly walked over to the senior.

"Umm... excuse me..."

He turned over to look at me.

"Yeah...?"

He asked as he awaited my answer.

"I'm new around here... Someone told me that I could get my schedule from you?"

His "eyes" widened in realization. He lightly nodded and spun around in his chair to his desk. He took out a few sheets of papers from a file and headed towards me. He handed it to me and let out a soft smile.

"(Y/N) (L/N) right? I'm Tom. Welcome to (insert school name) High School!"

I took the papers from him.

"How... How do you know my name...?"

I asked in confusion. He let out a soft chuckle.

"You're the only new student this far into the school year."

I face palmed.

"Right... I should of known that..."

I muttered in shame. He pat me lightly on the head and I looked up at him. He gave me a warm smile.

"Say, you need someone to show you around right? I can show you around if you'd like?"

Tom asked kindly. I was just about to accept... but... Tord...