Not Tomorrow Yet (S06E012)

Once you all got back inside the gates of Alexandria, Rick stopped the RV to instruct Sasha and Aaron what to do, "Get Olivia. She should inventory what we have. We'll meet her at the pantry."

Michonne got out of the RV and began saying inaudible things to Sasha. "I need everyone in the church in an hour." Rick commanded. "What is it?" Sasha asked. "We'll talk about it." As Rick was about to drive off, Carol asked him, "Rick, what's going on?" "We're gonna have to fight." Rick said, then drove off.

-

After you all unloaded the new shipment at the pantry, you walked alongside Daryl and Rick to the church for a town meeting. Rick had been talking about a plan of action, for a while, "And we can work with the Hilltop. Maggie hammered out a deal. We're getting food—eggs, butter, fresh vegetables. But, they're not just giving it away. These Saviours, they almost killed Sasha, (Y/N), Daryl, and Abraham on the road. Now, sooner or later, they would've found us, just like those Wolves did, just like Jesus did. They would of killed someone of some of us. And then they would try to own us. And we would try to stop them. But by then, in that kind of fight, low on food, we could lose. This is the only way to be sure, as sure as we can get, that we win. And we have to win. We do this for the Hilltop, it's how we keep this place. It's how we feed this place. This needs to be a group decision. If anybody objects, here's your chance to say your piece."

Morgan stood up in the back of the congregation. Everyone turned their bodies to look at him. "You're sure we can do it? We can beat them?" Rick responded, "What this group has done, what we've learned, what we've become, all of us—yes, I'm sure." "Then all we have to do is just tell them that." "Well, they don't listen to compromise." "This isn't a compromise. It's a choice you give them. It's a way out, for them and for us." "We try and talk to the Saviours, we give up our advantage, our safety. No, we have to come for them before they come for us. We can't leave them alive." "Wherere there's life, there's possibility." "Of them hitting us." "We're not trapped in this. None of you are trapped in this." "Morgan...they always come back." "Come back when they're dead, too." "Yeah, we'll stop them. We have before." "I'm not talking about the walkers." "Morgan wants to talk to them first. I think that would be a mistake, but it's not up to me. I'll talk to the people still at home. I'll discuss it with the people on guard now, too, but who else wants to approach the Saviours, talk to them first?"

Aaron stood up to the left of you and Daryl, "What happened here, we won't let that happen again. I won't." Aaron looked at Morgan. Morgan nods and sat back down. Aaron looked over to Rick, "Looks like it's settled. We know exactly what this is. We don't shy from it, we live. We kill them all. We don't all have to kill. But if people are gonna stay here...they do have to accept it." Rick said, walking down the aisle and out the door.

-

Nightfall finally swept over Alexandria, you, Daryl, Maggie, Glen, Michonne, Jesus, and Rick, went over to discuss a plan with Eddie. "Describe it." Rick commanded. "Rectangular building, big satellites on it." "Any windows?" "I don't remember any. I think they made it so there's only one way in." "Guards outside?" "Yeah, two of them, at least."

Michonne added to the conversation, "And you don't know how many people they have?" "No. Uh, I mean, no. I saw a place where they stored food. It wasn't that big, so..." "You've been inside?" Rick sounded shocked. "Yeah. They had us load in supplies one time."

"Hmm. What do you remember?" Glenn said, putting down another piece of paper down, in front of Eddie.

"And you didn't see any other rooms?" Maggie asked. "No, it's a big place. This is the hallway I saw. There is more." Eddie said, pointing to the drawing his had made. "And every time, they had you bring things into here?" Michonne said, pointing to the map, at a point labeled pantry. "Jesus. We brought a couple spears for them. Two of the Saviours took them down this hallway. Now, they must've don't something with them, because they didn't come back with them."