A (S04E16)

AUTHOR'S NOTE: I apologize it is so sort but, there wasn't really much I could've done. -Thanks for understanding, Shaide

-

The next morning, the nine of you woke up to gunshots and yelling. You've been quite acclimated with the eight people, in better words bonded with them. "What is with all that noise?" Abraham asked. You all responded with an 'I don't know.'

The only thing the nine of you could do was wait. So, that is what you did. You waited for a couple of hours. Gunshots still ringing from the outside. Yelling still sounding from outside. All of you looked at each other.

-

You heard from outside, a voice said, "Drop you weapons. Now." The firing ceased. You couldn't hear anything for a good five minutes.

"My son," You heard a voice outside the door, say. "Rick." Maggie said, hopeful. Suddenly the door opened and four body figures walked in. Your eyes adjusted to the light. They turned around looked at the seven of you. Glenn started walking closer to them. The rest of them, excluding you staying close behind. "Rick?" Glenn said.

"You're here." Rick said, relieved. You stayed back, facing a wall. You were upset Daryl wasn't with them. Now, you blamed yourself because he might not be safe. "They're our friends. They helped save us." Maggie said. "Ok. Now they're friends of ours." A voice sounding a lot like Daryl said. You turned around seeing his face. You were relieved. "You're alive." You said, walking to the front. "You're alive." He said, looking relieved. "For however long that'll be." Abraham chimed in. "No." Rick said, calmly.

"They're gonna feel pretty stupid, when they find out." Rick continued, walking over to the crack in the wall. "Find out, what?" You asked. "They're screwing with the wrong people." -

~~~~

Don't be a silent reader!! VOTE/COMMENT/SUGGEST/SHARE.

-Thanks, Shaide <3

UPDATED 12/24/15 at 9:53PM