Alone (S04E13) Part 2

The next day, the three of you had a good day so far. You had a fantastic night's sleep. All of you did.

-

"Going as fast as I can." Beth said, hobbling into the kitchen. Daryl picked her up and walked to the kitchen, putting her in one of the kitchen table chairs. "Here you go. Whew. Alright, let's eat." Daryl said, as the three of you heard the sound of cans. "Stay" You commanded Beth. Daryl and you ran to the front door. Daryl swung open the door.

The two of you saw a dog with one eye. "It's just a damn dog. Hi. Come here, boy." Daryl said, reaching out to pet it. The dog then ran away.

"He wouldn't come in?" Beth said. "I told you to stay back." You said. "Yeah, but, Daryl, you said there was a dog." Beth said, smiling. "Maybe he'll come back around. Come on." He said, leading the two of you back into the kitchen.

-

Nightfall came.

"I'm gonna leave a thank you note." Beth said, writing. "Why?" You said. "For when they come back, if they come back. Even if they're not coming back, I still want to say thanks." Beth responded. "Maybe you don't have to leave that. Maybe we'll stick around her for a while. They come back, we'll just make it work. They may be nuts, but maybe it'll be all right." Daryl said.

"So you do think there are still good people round? What changed your mind?" Beth asked. "You know." "What?" "I don't know." "Don't... (Muffled I don't know) What changed your mind?" He looked at her, intensely. "Oh."

There was another sound of rumbling cans, followed by the whining of a dog. Daryl and you got up from the table and went to the door. "I'm gonna give that mutt one more chance." Daryl said opening the door. There were four walkers trying to get in.

"Beth! Beth!" Daryl said calling Beth. She came in with his crossbow and your bow. She threw Daryl his bow. "Run! Run!" He told you and her. She handed you your bow. He let of the door and let the walkers in. Beth and you ran. "Pry open a window! Get your shit!" Daryl yelled running to you. "I'm not gonna leave you." She said. "Go out/ Go up the road. I'll meet you two there." He said, before the two of you went out the door and up the road.

The two of you ran and ran. "We're safe," You said, coming to a stop as you breathed heavily.

-

A few moments later, a car came up the road. "Get behind the bushes." You told Beth. "No, maybe they can help us." She said, you knew that was not a good idea.

They screeched to a stop. One man got out of the car and punched you directly in the face knocking you out before you could do anything. You were flat on the ground. Everything went black.

Once, you gained consciousness, you saw him running. "Daryl!" You shouted. He slowed down, but continued running. You got up and ran with him, feeling responsible for her capture.

-

You and Daryl came to a crossroads with railroad tracks. You stopped. You tried to catch your breath. You had been running for hours. Daryl dropped his crossbow and fell. You did the same close by. He looked at you. You looked at him. You knew he wanted to say something to you. "Say it." You commanded. He looked down. You put your hands up. "Fine!" You said as you got up and walked away leaving him in the road.

All alone again.-

~~~~

Don't be a silent reader!! VOTE/COMMENT/SUGGEST/SHARE.

-Thanks, Shaide <3

UPDATED 12/24/15 at 9:43PM