Them (S05E10) Part 1

A couple days have passed, since Tyreese had passed. The group had been hit hard; losing Beth, then Tyreese so close together. Maggie would cry all the time. I don't think I actually saw her go one hour without crying. Which is very understandable. I mean, come one she just lost her sister.

You and Daryl went into the woods to find water. "Hey, hold up a sec." He said, kneeling down on the ground and started digging a small hole. "What are you doing?" You asked. "Shh, you'll see."

He finished digging the hole and pulled out a worm. "Don't you do it!" You said to him. He lifted it up and ate it. You felt nauseous. You even gaged. "I would never." You said.

"You don't know when the next time you're gonna eat." He wiped the dirt off his hands. "I'd rather die." You said, sitting down beside him, as he started to dig again.

"You good?" You simply asked him. He got up and the two of you went to go find Maggie and Sasha.

A few feet over, you saw Maggie crying beside a tree. You walked over to her and pulled her to her feet. She stood up and cried more. You wiped away her tears, as Daryl stood behind you. "Come on." He said to the two of you, softly, but sternly.

The three of you walked a little further to see Sasha kicking some dirt on a pathway. You looked at her, telepathically asking if she found water. She shook her head and you all walked away.

You walked through the woods, back to the highway, where the group was stationed. Daryl leading the way, you followed closely behind.

As you walked Maggie said, "Oh, Shit. It's been a day and a half. They didn't find any either." Sasha looked at her, "How do you know?" "I know."

The three of you walked slowly down the road, back to your group. You were so thirsty. You were tired, and hot. "How much longer we got?" Maggie asked you. "60 miles." You breathed. She shook her head, "I wasn't talking about that."

-

You drove until you a ran out of gas. "We're out just, like the other one." Abraham said. "So we walk." Rick said. Everyone got out of the cramped van, and stretched their legs.

You all walked under the blistering hot Virginia sun, for miles; Rick and Daryl leading. Occasionally, they'd turn around, giving the grimmest look on their faces. They knew that everyone was literally dying of thirst and there was nothing they could do about it. You walked alongside Carol.

"We're not at our strongest. We'll get them when it's best. High ground something like that. They're not going anywhere. It's been three weeks since Atlanta. I know you and (Y/N) lost somebody back there. " You over heard Rick say to Daryl, as he was holding Judith.

"She's hungry." Daryl said, avoiding Rick's comment. "She's okay. She's going to be okay." "We need to find water, food." "We'll hit something in the road. It's gonna rain sooner or later." Rick said, looking up at the clouds. "I'm gonna head out. See what I can find." Daryl said, handing Rick his gun, as he had his crossbow. Rick took it, "Hey, don't be too long."

"I'll go with you." You said, softly. "I got it." He said, practically blowing you off. You looked at Carol, as he walked off. "You gonna stop me?" You said, walking off the road. He looked back at you and shook his head, as you continued to follow him.

-

You dodged trees and branches as you followed Daryl. He walked so fast, you could barely keep up. "Could you please slow down?" You finally gathered enough courage to say. He didn't say anything, just kept walking.

He finally slowed down, when he came to an opening in the woods. You could see he was searching for water. "Anything?" You asked. "No, it's too dry. There ain't nothing here."
"Maybe we should start back." "You go." "She saved our lives." You said walking over to him, handing him Beth's blade. "It was her's." He took it from you and looked at it. "We're not dead. That's what you said. You're not dead. I know you. We're different. I can't let myself—but you... I know you. You have to let yourself feel it." You said, moving his hair from his face, standing up on your tiptoes, and giving him a kiss on his forehead. "You will." You said, making your way back to the group.

-

You went back on the road, walking for a few miles more. You came to a bunch of cars in the middle of it. "Dad, look." Carl pointed out. "I'm gonna go back into the woods and circle around." Daryl said. "May I come with?" You asked. "Nah. No, just me." He shot.

You walked into the car graveyard. Everyone picked a car to search. You picked a black Audi. You searched for anything that could be useful. Nothing, once again, shocker. There was just a bunch of documents; useless.

"Anything?" Rick came behind you. You shook your head, slamming the door. "Come on then." Rick said, leading the group back down the road. You were all very tired. Rick decided it was time for a rest. The group 'pulled over' on the side of the road and sat down. Thunder started to rumble. Everyone was in a daze-like state. A branch snapped, startling everyone. Rick jumped up, from leaning on Carl. It was just Daryl.

Daryl nodded at Rick. Rick shook his head. Daryl looked down in defeat. Daryl crossed the road and sat between you and Rick.

Tara, Rosita, and Eugene had a conversation between the three of them about alcohol. All of a sudden, a pack of dogs runs out of the trees. They stood there growling and barking. Daryl stood up and took out the knife you'd given him. Rick did the same, but with his machete. You didn't even see Sasha stand up and point her gun.

The dogs were put down. You all looked at her. She's lost it. Rick looked somewhat pissed. He turned around and walked to get a stick; breaking it into a skewer. You knew what that meant. -

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was contemplating putting the last part in it, because it kinda makes me upset, but, then I thought, 'It's the apocalypse, They're hungry!'

Hope You guys liked it. If you read it, do me a favour and click the star thingy on the bottom(Mobile) Or the top right corner(Computer)

-Thanks Shaide <3

UPDATED 12/27/15 at 5:34PM