Four Walls and a Roof (S05E03) Part 1

You sat in the back of the church for a while, silently freaking out. You prayed for Daryl to come walking through those doors and say some sly comment about you freaking out. You didn't know why you were praying. You knew there was no God out there; why would there be? He did nothing for you or any of these people. People used to say God always has a plan. Hell, even your own grandmother said that... What's his plan now? Huh? Everyone in your family is DEAD. Every person you cared for DEAD, except for these people. But, you had a feeling in the pit of your stomach that wouldn't be the case for much longer.

Sasha got up and walked out the door, with her gun. "Sasha, wait." You called to her. She paused for a second, "Don't try to convince me (Y/N). Bob's missing... I'm gonna find him."

"I'm not. Daryl's missing too. Strength in numbers, I thought." You said, walking alongside of her. You two walked deeper into the woods; whisper, yelling 'BOB' and 'DARYL' every few feet. Sasha paused for a brief second, beside a tree. She took a deep breath and closed her eyes, calming herself. She, then, opened them and looked around. She saw a tree with a nick in it. Walkers began to snarl.

Sasha heard a twig snap. She looked though her scope. You were too busy, trying to see from where the walkers were going to come from. She gasped, as she caught sight of a walker in close view in the scope. It grabbed  ahold of her shoulder; she threw it to the ground. You leaned down and stabbed it in the head. Another one headed towards her; she shot it with her silenced rifle.

A hand reached around you and muffled your scream. "It's me. It's me." A voice said. You turned around; it was Rick. Tyreese did the same to Sasha. "He's getting away." Sasha said. "Who?" Rick said. "Somebody was watching us." You said.

"If we go in there now, some of us aren't coming back." Tyreese said. "Bob is out there somewhere." Sasha said. "And Daryl." You included. "Scared, alone." Sasha inquired, about Bob. "Maybe not alone. Carol is missing, too." Rick said.

The four of you walked back to the church. As Rick flung open the doors, everyone looked back. You shut the door behind everyone. Sasha walked up to Father Gabriel; Rick, Tyreese, and you close behind her, "Stop. What are you doing? What. Are. You. Doing? This is all connected. You show up, we're being watched, and now three of us are gone."

"I... I don't... I don't have anything to do with this." He defended. Sasha pulled out her knife. "Wait," he said. "Don't!" Rosita said, charging her, but Abraham caught her. "Sasha, put it away." Tyreese said.

"Who's out there?" Sasha asked him. Gabriel put his hands up, "I-I don't have anything... to do with this." "Where are our people?" "I don't have anything to-""Where are our people?!" Sasha yelled. "Please, I don't have anything to do with this." Gabriel said, once more.

Rick gently pulled her back. He looked at the Father, "Why'd you bring us here?" "Please, I -""You working with someone?" "I'm alone. I'm alone. I was always alone."

Rick raised his finger and stepped to him, "What about the woman in the food bank, Gabriel? What did you do to her? 'You'll burn for this.' That was for you, why? What are you gonna burn for, Gabriel?" Rick said, grabbing him by the collar. "What? What did you do? What did you do?!" Rick yelled, releasing him.

Gabriel looked around the room, "I lock the doors at night. I always lock the doors at night. I always lock the doors at night. I always-"He began to cry. "They started coming, my congregation. Atlanta was bombed the night before and they were scared. They were--- they were looking for a safe place, a place where they felt safe. And it was so early. It was so early. And the doors were still locked. You see...it was my choice. There were so many of them and they were trying to pry the shutters and banging on the sidings, screaming at me. And so the dead came for them. Women...Children. Entire families calling my name, as they were torn apart, begging me for mercy. Begging me for mercy. Damning me to hell. I buried their bones. I buried it all. The Lord sent you here to finally punish me." He dropped to his knees, in front of Rick. "I'm damned. I was damned before. I always lock the doors. I always lock the doors." He cried harder.

You heard whistling from outside, as the Father sobbed. Glenn walked to the window, "There's something---there's someone outside lying in the grass." "Sasha." Rick said, trying to grab her. She ran to the door and opened it. She ran outside to see Bob lying the grass with half of his leg missing. "Oh! Bob! Bob." She said running to him. "His leg." Maggie said. "Get Bob inside. We'll take care of them." Glenn told Maggie. You ran to one of the walkers and stabbed it between the eyes, after knocking it down. A gunshot came from the opposite side and killed a walker. "Get inside! Go!" Rick yelled.-

~~~~

Don't be a silent reader!! VOTE/COMMENT/SUGGEST/SHARE.

-Thanks, Shaide <3-

UPDATED 12/25/15 12.04AM-