Flashback

A/N: Are you happy to see me? I decide to give you guys a little flashback of (Y/N) and Morgan. I hope you like it.

Also, My journey for finding the first half of season 6 is not going so well. So please keep looking.

~~~~

A few months ago.

You've been on your own for some time, now. You've been scavenging, stealing, killing. Surviving. You think you're around Georgia, about now. You stuck to the woods, as much as you could. It gave you more protection against the walkers, so you believed... Until this morning.

You set up camp previously that night, in a clearing in the woods. You set up a tarp on the ground and let the darkness consume you. It was a rather quiet night. It was eerie quiet, but you didn't think too much of it.

A couple hours later, you heard a low growl. Several. You shot up, grabbed your bow, and ran. You always travelled light, for this particular reason. You left the tarp and just ran. As the growls got louder, you ran faster. You ran and ran and ran, until you hit something hard and fell on your ass. You thought you hit a tree, it was so hard. You looked up to see what you had hit. There was a man. You got to your feet and pointed your bow at him. He put his hands up and surrendered. He had a long stick; he raised it in the air then laid it on the ground, "Hello. My name is Morgan. I mean you no harm. I promise you that."

"What do you want from me?" You asked, still aimed at him. "Nothing. I was just walking. You bumped into me, remember?"

"Right. I'm sorry about that. It's just... there's... a lot... of... them back there." You said, stuttering, as you attempted to get your breath back. "We should go, before they get any closer. I saw a farmhouse a little ways back. If you trust me, I'll take you there. You look like you need to sleep."

You stared at him for a while, with a strange look on your face. "All life is precious. I will bring you no harm... What's your name, miss?" "...(Y/N)"

"(Y/N), I give you my word that I will not hurt you. Just come with me. I will keep you safe, while you get some rest." You nodded and followed him.

-

The next day, you were awaken by the smell of eggs. You sat up from your spot on the wooden floor and looked around. "What in the world?" You said, aloud rubbing your eyes.

"I found some eggs in the coop, around back. Would you like some?" Morgan asked you, putting some on a plate. You slightly nodded your head, and got up to walk to him. "Thank you."

You grabbed the plate from his hand and walked to the dining table, and savagely ate the eggs. Morgan stared at you, weirdly. You didn't care if you looked unlady-like. You were starving. "Haven't ate in a while, yes?" Morgan asked, digging into his food slowly.

You nodded your head and finished your plate off. You sat back in the chair and examined Morgan. "Why?" You said, simply.

He looked sharply back at you, "Why what?" "Why are you helping me? People nowadays don't do this sort of thing."

"I was like you once. More severe, but like you. A man showed me that all life is precious. Why add to a violent world, if you can be the one that can change it?" He said, finishing his food. You leaned forward, putting your elbows on the table. You chuckled, "Your way is gonna get you killed."

He smiled, "Maybe."

-

The two of you talked back and forth, for what felt like forever. You haven't talked to any physical human being in months, since you killed your father. Around noon came and Morgan decided that he should be leaving.

"May I join your venture?" You asked, as he stood up from the table. He took a moment to register what you said. He turned to face you, "Yeah... I'd like that."

~~~

Don't be a silent reader! VOTE/COMMENT/SUGGEST/SHARE

-Thanks, Shaide <3

UPDATED 12.7.16 @ 6.27PM