Four Walls and a Roof (S05E03) Part 2

Sasha brought Bob inside and laid him down in the middle of the church. "I was in the graveyard. Somebody knocked me out. I woke up outside this place. It looked like a school. It was that guy, Gareth. And five other ones. They were eating my leg, right in front of me. Like it was nothing. All proud like they had it all figured out." Bob, said breathing heavy. "Did they have Daryl and Carol?" Rick asked him. He panted, "Gareth said they drove off." Your eyes widened. Did he abandon you? No, he wouldn't.

"He's in pain. Do we have anything?" Sasha asked Rosita. "I think there are pill packets in the first aid kit." "Yeah." Save them." Bob said. "No." Sasha begged. "Really." He sat up as he winced. He moved his shirt off his shoulder, revealing a bite. He began crying.

Sasha was motionless. You know how she felt... probably everyone in that room knows how she feels. "It happened at the food bank." He said. Sasha began crying, and gave Bob a half- comforting smile, "it's okay." He laid back down.

"There's a sofa in my office. I know it's not much, but..." Gabriel said. "Thank you." Sasha simply said. "I got him." Tyreese said, standing up. Everyone else doing the same. Rick motioned for you to come closer to him.

He got up and walked towards Gabriel. "Do you know the place Bob was talking about?" "It's an elementary school. It's close." "How close?" You asked. He paused. You repeated your question. "It's just a ten minute walk through the woods from here, due south of the graveyard.

You walked back to the pew; you were sitting on previously. Before you sat down, Abraham said, "It's time for a reality check. We all need to leave for DC, right now." Rick looked at him, "Daryl and Carol are gonna be back. We're not going anywhere without them." "I respect that, but, there's a clear threat here to Eugene. I need to extract his ass before things get any uglier. So if y'all won't come, good luck to you. We'll go our separate ways." Abraham said, heading towards the door.

"You leaving on foot?" Rick asked. Abraham stopped, "We fixed that damn bus ourselves." "There are a lot more of us." "You want to keep it that way? You should come." "Carol saved your life. We saved your life." "Well, I am trying to save your's. Save everyone's." "We're not going anywhere without our people." "Your people took off."

You looked down, "They're coming back." "To what, picked-over bones?!" "You're not taking—"Rick said, putting a finger on his chest. "Do not lay hands!" "Abraham!" Rosita scolded.

"Hey, hey, stop! Now!" Glenn said, pushing the two men apart. "Do you really think that you're gonna be any safer leaving right now, in the middle of the night?" He continued. "Yeah. Yeah." Abraham said. "What about tomorrow? We need each other for this. We need each other to get to DC. We can get through all of it together. "

"I have an idea. If you stay just one more day and help, I'll go with you t DC no matter what. Okay?" Tara said, turning around for approval. "Glenn and Maggie, too." Abraham included. "No." Rick said. "Good luck, then. I'm not interested in breaking up what you have here. Rosita, grab your gear." "Abraham..." She whispered. "Now. Eugene, let's go. Eugene. Move it." He commanded. Eugene said put in a pew, "I don't want to." "Now." Abraham growled. "Okay." He said getting up, walking towards the doors.

"You're not taking the bus." Rick said. The three of them stopped. "Try to stop me." Abraham said. He waited for something to happen. Suddenly, Rick walked towards him. Abraham handed Rosita the gun he was holding. "Wait, Wait, Wait, Wait, Wait, Wait! Hey, hey, hey!" Glenn yelled. "You stay—you stay and help us, and we will go with you." He continued. "No." Rick said. "It's not your call. You stay, help us." Abraham nodded, "Half a day. Come high noon, we're taillights. I'm not waiting for the other damn shoe to drop." "And we will leave with you." Maggie said. "Twelve hours. Then we go."