Start to Finish (S06E08) Still Same Day as E06

A/N: I will post two chapters today, since this one is so short.

~~~~~~

Daryl had been driving for about two hours, now. Somewhere in that time, you dozed off on Daryl's shoulder. The sound of Sasha's voice woke you up, "Daryl?"

You sat upright. "Yeah, I see." You looked ahead in the road. There were seven men on bikes, sitting in the middle of the road. "What in the holy shit?" Abraham said, as Daryl stepped on the break, gently. None of you moved. You just sat there, hoping they'd get the hint to move.

The only man that was standing spoke first, "Why don't you come on out, join us on the road? You know if you wanna resist, try something. I mean, it's a choice, I guess. But we will end your asses, split you right in two, straight through to the sinuses. So, come on." All of you were extremely confused.

Daryl turned the engine off. Abraham and Daryl simultaneously opened the doors and got out; Sasha and yourself following thereafter. You four approached the men, carefully. The man spoke again, "Yeah, that's great. It's going well right out of the gate. Now, step two—hand over your weapons."

"Why should we?" Daryl asked, looking intensely at the bikers. "Well, they're not yours." "What?" Abraham said, with an 'excuse me' tone. "See... your weapons, your truck, the fuel in your truck, if you got mints in your glove compartment, if you got porn underneath the seats, change in the seats, hell, the seats themselves, the floor mats, your maps, the little stash of emergency napkins you got there in the console, none of those things are yours anymore.

"Whose are they?" Sasha intensely asked. "Your property...now belongs to Negan."

~~~~

Don't be a silent reader!!!
VOTE/COMMENT/SUGGEST/SHARE

-Thanks, Shaide <3