No Way Out (S06E09) Still Same Day as E06:

You all stood there in silence for a moment. "And if you can get your hands on a tanker, you're people our person wants to know. So, let's get those side arms, shall we? Right now." The man says, walking closer to you and Daryl. You look him dead in the eyes and reach behind your back. You firmly grasp the gun and empty the chamber, handing the gun to the man. "Thank you."

He walks over to Sasha. She hands him her piece, "Thank you." He approaches Abraham. He doesn't budge. The man says to him, "If you have to eat shit, best not to nibble. Bite, chew, swallow, repeat. It goes quicker." Abraham stares at him for a second longer, then removes the gat from his holster, handing it to the man.

He walks back to his group; his back facing you. "Who are you people?" You ask. "I get the curiosity, but we have questions ourselves. And we'll be the ones asking them while we drive you back to wherever it is you call home. Take a gander at where you hang your hats. First, though, your shit. What have you got for us?" He asks, waving his hands in the air.

"Yeah, you just took it." Daryl says, annoyed. The man rolls his eyes, "Come on. I mean, can we not, okay? There's more. There is always more." He lets out a sigh and calls one of his men to the front, "T...Take my man to the back of the truck, start inside the back bumper, work your way to the front." The man called T pushes Daryl back, "Go."

Sasha and you, both, hung your heads backwards in annoyance. The man spoke again, "Bite, chew, swallow, repeat." "Who's Negan?" Abraham asked. The man pointed your gun at the three of you, as the rest of his crew did the same. "Ding, dong. Hell's bells. You see, usually we introduce ourselves by just popping one of you right off the bat. But you seem like reasonable people. I mean, you're sportin' dress blues, for Christ's sake. And, like I said, we're gonna drive you back to where you were. I mean, do you know how awkward it is carpooling with someone whose friend or friends you've just killed? But, I told you not to ask any questions. And then what does this ginger do? So that's that. I don't want you to get the wrong impression of me." He pulled back the hammer aggressively.

"Wait." Sasha begged. You and Abraham looked at her. "Wait." She said, again. "You don't have to do this." The man pulls out Abraham's gun. "Shut up." You tell her. "I am talking to the man." She looks at you. "No, you're not." He says, pulling the second hammer back. Tension rises in all of you.

He sighs, then, puts down the guns, "I'm not gonna kill you." Sasha lets out a sigh of relief. "Wait, wait. You know what? Yes, I am." Just as his hands raise halfway, the area they were inhabiting gets obliterated.

The impact of the fire sends the three of you back, landing hard on the ground. You grunt, as you pick yourself off the ground. You look up at Daryl, who is carrying a RPG, smoke still coming from the tail end. You finally get to your feet; ears ringing to high heaven. "Son of a bitch was tougher than he looked." Daryl said, walking to the back of the truck.

You saw a blood stain on his vest. "Did he cut you?" You asked, "A little." He said, not fazed, at all, "What a bunch of assholes." Sasha handed you a rag. You applied pressure to the wound, "Let's get you fixed up at home." You laughed. "Yes ma'am."

-

Nightfall finally came, as you arrived back home, but something was not right as you approached the gates. The church tower was not standing. "Holy shit!" Abraham said.

Daryl floored it until, you reached the edge of the gate. Sasha and Abraham sprang into action. The climbed onto the top of the truck to see what was going on inside. As soon as they got up, they starting shooting off rounds.

After about five seconds, Abraham shouted, "Can you get the gate? Appreciate it, pal." He laughed, then continued shooting.

You are greeted by Glen opening the gate. Daryl drives up, just enough to get Maggie and Enid off the scaffolding. "Get in." You shout to Glenn.

He gets in, breathing heavily, "What the hell happened?" Daryl asks. "I don't know. I just got back. Listen...we can—we can lead some of them away, but they're scattered." Glen suggests.

"No, we get 'em all together. Won't have to lead 'em away." You said, as Daryl pounded on the roof of the cab, letting the others on top know that we're moving.

-

Daryl drives the truck towards the pond. You, Glen, and him get out of the cab; the others jumping off the roof. You go towards the walkers; hitting them, with the fulcrum of your gun. Left and right, the monsters are coming at you. You just had to keep them off a little longer. There were so many.

"Alright, Get in!" Daryl commanded, signaling that whatever he did was done. Abraham, Maggie, Sasha, Glen, and Enid squished themselves into the cab, while you and Daryl knelled on the top. Abraham drove a little bit away from the pond, before Daryl pounded on the roof, "Alright, that's it!"

He stood up on the roof of the truck and grabbed the rocket launcher. He balanced it on his shoulder and shot it into the gas filled pond; sending it up in flames. The heat is overwhelming.

Daryl looked over at you and cracked a smile. He looked back at the pond. Walkers are walking right into the flames. The plan's working.

-

You fought all through the night. Smoke still blanketed Alexandria, but it was 'safe' again. When you finally knew it was clear, you took Daryl into the infirmary. You saw Denise. She ran to you and gave you a huge hug. "Oh god. I thought I'd have to figure this medicine stuff out by myself." You weren't much on affection but, with the last few events, you wrapped your arms around her.

Daryl sat down on the table and removed his jacket and shirt. You stitched him up, ever so gingerly. You finished up and put a bandage on, to cover it. "Thank you." He stood up from the table and kissed your cheek.

You smiled at him and turned to Denise, "So, what'd I miss?"

"Well, besides the obvious. Carl was shot." She said. "Carl was shot?! What?! Where?! When?!" You said loudly, emotion taking over. "He was shot on the side of the face. It took out his eye. You weren't here, so I had to do the procedure. He's stable, but in a comatose state."

"Oh my god... I'm proud of you for stepping up, Denise." You placed a hand on her shoulder. "Now, where is he?" You asked. "He's in there with Rick."

You walked down the hallway to find the room Carl was in. You heard sobs coming from a room, "Please, Carl. Let me show you. Plea—Please, son, don't die." You cracked open the door and saw Rick sitting beside Carl's bed; his head hanging.

He breathed deeply in and looked at the hand that was holding Carl's, then looked at Carl. He is awake.

~~~~

Don't be a silent reader!!!
VOTE/COMMENT/SUGGEST/SHARE

-Thanks, Shaide<3