To hold power in my arms after this long day, I felt like this was my freedom on earth.

"Thanks Angela." I said sincerely as we arrived to pick him up.

"No problem girl it's been a while since I've had a baby so I enjoyed little power, plus he's such a good baby... I just fed him and everything so he should be good to go."

"Awwhs thanks so much, I'm sure you'll make a great mom again." I replied as I strapped power into his car seat.

"It may be sooner than I think." She uttered, causing me to look back at her.

"You guys planning?" I asked.

Angela glimpsed at the door to make sure Rick hadn't made it up the walk way yet before stepping closer to me.

"It wasn't planned" said Angela in a whisper. "But I took a two home pregnancy test and they both came back positive, I haven't told Rick yet."

    As those words came out of Angela's mouth I felt a rage of dire building within me. Not in the sense of being justified either. How could I feel so betrayed and hurt! Rick wasn't even my boyfriend, just a guy who I had build history with after he'd taken my virginity. God! I thought to myself, why the hell was this happening to me, why was I feeling this way! I guess this is what I get for being so naive!

  "Congrats." I said forcing myself to mumble any sense of words just to cover my true feeling.

"I knowww, I am just sooooo excited, I think this was what we really needed to make this marriage happy again! But don't tell Rick yet I'm waiting until his birthday!" She notified just as Rick made his way to the door.

"Hey Hun." He greeted to Angela walking over with the plums she had begged him to bring her.

  I continued strapping power in before grabbing his bag and starting for the door.

"Thanks babe, I have been craving these plums all day!"

"I can tell from the 20 reminder text you sent." Rick uttered watching me occasionally.

"I'm sorry." Angela laughed. "Bae why don't you help Madison to the car she has her hands full." She suggested.

I didn't say a word just collected powers other belongings as Rick went to grab for the car seat, I firmly gripped it pushing the bag at him as Angela walked into their kitchen.

"Attitude?" Rick rhetorically asked as we walked into the hall leading out the main door way.

I didn't feel the need to respond because my anger radar was at 99 meaning it could burst at any moment!

"What did I do now madi... Gosh I tell you they gave you the right name... Always mad." He joked looking at my expression and not finding the humor.

"So I'm just gonna get the silent treatment?.....Madison??.... Gosh girl I swear I can't win for losing with you...... I love it when you're mad though...... Little cute face all pouting like a little pit bull...." Rick chuckled as we stopped at the front door of my car and I unlocked it placing power in the back.

"You're a really good mom." He complimented watching me strap my son in.

Rick grinned as I snatched the bag from him and placed it on the floor of the back seat.

" did Angela so something?"

"No. She's perfect." I mumbled finally breaking my silence.

"Then what the hells wrong with you?" He asked.

"Rick, I honestly just think you should leave me alone. I can't do this, you have a wife, a career, and family."

"Here we go again. Madison just save me the speech."

"I'm serious Rick, just love your wife."

"You're right, that's exactly what I'll do. I'm sick of trying to protest my love for you. Just drive safe."

"You don't care about me anyhow."  I blurted out feeling used at this point.

"I'm not doing this Madison." He firmly stated.

"Doing what! Why are you leading me on! Haven't I been though enough! You have a baby on the way for Christ sakes!" 

  I couldn't believe I had actually said it, in the heat of the moment I had yelled that out, while trying to withhold the levy of tears from surging down my face.

  Rick was taken back by my statement as his eyes widened and he presented a look of confusion.

"What are you talking about?" He replied at a lost.

"Nothing, I have to go.." I demanded, breaking out of the invisible hold he had me in and opening my car door.