A Short Message

Please read it once...

Hey guys,

First of all, thank you for taking the time to open my book and read it(which I am sure you are going to read and love). This is my first book and I have tried my best to write it in the most interesting way. Sure it's going to have typos as it is not yet edited. While reading the starting chapters you would feel that the title does not suit the story and the genre too, but as you will read further the pieces would fit in and the title will seem appropriate. Starting chapter are just setting the background for the story. .All the names of people used in this book are fictional any resemblance to your surrounding is completely accidental. Please be generous and give this book a chance. Thanks again for reading my story. Hope you love it, honest advise and criticism is welcomed.

At the end of the book, you may not be like "Oh my God this is the best book I have read in my entire existence" 

But I believe you will definitely be like " This was a good book, worth my time. I enjoyed it"

I hope its the both though ;)

PS. THE ACTION STARTS A LITTLE LATER BUT FROM THEN ITS IN ABUNDANCE...

Enjoy! And please support..

Love you all

Tris Redbird