"Their son raped me! He's a rapist."

"That hasn't been proven, Taylor would you sign that." Kamrons mother demanded, as the birth certificate representative passed them the paper work.

"You can do all of that, but as the lord is my witness you will never see Power or have him around that son of a Bitch you raised to be a rapist!" My mother exclaimed.

"We'll see about that, he's only a rapist to that slut of a daughter you raised to trap young boys with futures." Kamrons mother argued.

"Enough!!" The officer intervened, before both parties were separated and the Kezfords left.

"It hurts that I can't see the son I created because the mother made a decision that she later on regretted and began to go into a state of denial. It was never my intention for that night that we both agreed to have sex to turn out to be a trial and me being accused of rape. I know God is with me so I'm willing to go forward and be criticized and beaten with lies just as our savior was, just so the truth can come out and I can finally be a father to my son." Kamron announced at his first press conference on live news coverage.

Kamron:

"They put you're drafting on hold how do you feel about that?"  A reporter asked

"They put you're drafting on hold how do you feel about that?" A reporter asked.

"Although football is my passion, I feel as if everything happens for a reason, if it's meant to be they'll see the truth and realize that all athletes go through similar situations like this. I'm not saying the young lady is a bad person but she's young, scared, and being pressured I'm sure by friends and families in hopes of maybe a big pay out or to slander my character but as my father taught me I'm a firm believer in the law and God has the last word."

  I set in awe watching him create this phony Phasaud to make himself look better. It was honestly ridiculous how someone could lie and bash someone else when they know the truth. What made it even worse was the fact that Erika was standing by his side as if he was damn Bill Clinton!

    The sound of Power crying drew me back from the television as I walked into the den where he was awakening from his nap. I grabbed his bottle I had pre made off  of the counter and lifted him up, when the door bell rung.

   "Hey mama man." I gabbled kissing his cheeks as he sucked on the nipple of the bottle.

  I loved little power so much the more and more he grew day by day the more he began to look like Kamron.

As I approached the door I could see Rick standing there with his wife and son Ricky.

I sighed, opening the door.

To be continued ...

"Ohhhh my goodness look at that bundle, gimme gimme." Angela gasped as I handed power over to her.

"He's quite the guy." Rick said as they entered the house.

I hadn't been in his presence since L.a and I'm sure my mother wouldn't be pleased to see us in the same room.

My dad came down just in time to entertain them when my cell began to ring.

I walked into the living room where my phone was and picked it up.

"Hello?"

"Madison?" A familiar women's voice announced.

"Yes who am I speaking with?"

"This is Natalie we met a while back, I'm just checking to see if you have given what we discussed a thought."

"Listen i don't know how you got my telephone number or why you're harassing me but if I receive another call from you or any other form of contact I'll turn you into the police, Donot contact me AGAIN!" I snapped before hanging up.

I walked back to the front where my mom was meeting me head on.

"You should go wash up, I'll take care off power and the guest."

I rolled my eyes knowing exactly what she was trying to do.

"Mom, don't... It's not what you think." I stated trying to brush her off.

"Madison Elise... Just do as I say."

  I scoffed huffing at how determined she was to keep me away from Rick and just walked in the opposite direction to go shower.

I had less than a week before returning to L.a and preparing for the start of this trial.

I took this time out to think and pray. This was going to be a long process and I was going to everything to keep my faith!

  Later that night I ended up meeting Rick outback in our old spot under the gazebo.