Chapter 32: A Really Bad Idea

Start from the beginning

"Sure is right!" He yelled trying to keep an angry face. I'm sure people were looking at us, but it didn't bother me. Go ahead, look. Look at how cute he is. "I'm kidding, Tae. It's all right," I saw his face brighten up and his mouth open like was about to say something. "you're just so cute." His mouth closed and he opened it again partially, then closed it again. Then he let out a sigh and looked out the window.

"You suck." I heard him say softly.

(Jimin's POV)

Me and Eunji found ourselves outside her empty house. "Eunji. What are we doing here?" I asked her. She held my hand and faced me, looking straight into my eyes. "I was thinking," Right then I knew. I knew whatever she was about to say was going to be a really bad idea. "I was think about running away-" she said.

My heart skipped a beat and my breath hitched. "Eunji!" My eyes wide open. "We can't do that! Do you know how bad that is?!" She rolled her eyes and let out a grunt, then pulled me inside her house.

We sat down in the living room, on the couch. Everything was dark. I could only see what the open windows would let me see through the streaks of light here and there. "But Jimin. We could go together. Just the two of us." She said softly, in a soothing tone. It was rather convincing, but I knew better. "But Eunji. What about my parents? What about school? What about our friends? Eunji, we can't. There's too much at stake." I turned her down.

"Really Jimin? Are you serious? But what about us? What about me? You do realize that if we don't do anything, then my aunt is going to take me away and we will never be together again. You'd rather have that happen?" I could see the hurt in her eyes. I looked away and rubbed my temples. "No, of course not. I'd rip my heart out if we were seperated again. I just...That just doesn't seem right. There has to be another way around this than just running away." I couldn't even imagine what it'd be like without Eunji beside me.

I heard Eunji sigh. "I don't want to do this anymore." She said softly. I looked at her. "What do you mean?"

She looked down and grabbed my hand. "I thought once your parents took me in, my whole life would be better. I'd thought that I could actually feel like myself. But now this? I already went through enough to emotionally, and mentally damage myself. I can't go through it again. I don't think I'll be able to endure it. I just want to be done. Done with it all. I'm tired, Jimin. I bet you are too. So why can't we just go?"

Hearing the pain in her voice as she spoke hurt me more than anything. Oh I wanted to so bad to just say yes, and we would leave. But a part of me just couldn't do that. I squeezed her hand. I saw her eyes get glossy. My heart started hurting even more.

"...You're not afraid?" I asked her. She looked down at our hands and looked back at me. "No. Because as long as we stay together, I think I'll be just fine." She smiled at me. I looked down at our hands. "I know...that it's different for you. You actually have family and people that still care about you. I can understand how harder it is for you to decide. Whereas, I only have you, so it becomes a little easier for me. If...you need time to think about it...I can wait. But Jimin, I really, really, want to do this. I want to start over with you. And we don't have alot of time." I nodded as she spoke. "Can I give you an answer later?" She nodded.

She layed her head down on my shoulder and we sat there in her dark, creepy living room in silence.

(Taehyung's POV)

I opened the door for Mijin as we left the café. "So what do you wanna do next?" She asked. Before I responded, she jumped up. "Oh! I know! Why don't we go see a movie!"

"You know you just answered your own question, right?" She shrugged. "And? Do you want to or not!" I nodded. "Yeah, sure." She swung her arm around mine and held my hand. I tried not to look flustered by her sudden action. "Let's go!" She said and we started walking. "Wait. You do know that the closest theater is a great distance from here, right?"