Rika Returns

Rika Fujioka stepped off of her plane in Japan, her two suitcases clutched tightly in her hands. She walked to her waiting limousine, and stepped in.

 "Take me to my apartment," she ordered the driver, passing him a slip of paper with her address on it. She took out her phone, and typed in a number, her nails clicking on the screen. Her phone dialed a number, and someone on the other end answered.

 "Fujioka, who is this?" he asked. Rika's face lit up in a smile.

 "Father, it's me! Rika!" she said. She heard a laugh on the other end of the line.

 "Are you back from your studying?" he asked. Rika laughed apologetically.

 "Sorry, but I was offered a short teaching position that I need to take to earn my degree, so I'll only be here for a semester," she said. Her father sighed on the other end of the line.

 "Where are you teaching?" he asked. Rika looked down at a note that was scrawled on there hand.

 "Uh, Ouran Academy," she told him. He gasped.

 "Really?"

 "Is that a bad thing?"

 "No. Just don't tell Haruhi yet." Rika nodded.

 "Yes Father," she agreed. "But I need to go, I just got to my new apartment." She heard her father sigh.

 "Call me when you finish your classes tomorrow," he ordered. Rika smiled.

 "Of course," she answered, ending her call.