Tord x Heartbroken!Reader: Safe

Start from the beginning

"Ugh! What's your prob-"

The guy sounded very familiar. I opened my eyes to see Tord in front of me, looking at me in awe.

"(Y/N)..? Is that you?"

Tord extended his hand towards as he reached for my face.

"T-Tord..?"

I cried out as his warm hand touched my cheek.

"It is you... What are you doing out here?"

He scooted over as he wrapped his arms around me protectively.

"(BF/N)... (BF/N) c-cheated on me... I-I ran away from him... I don't know where to go... I don't have any where to go..."

I slowly hugged him back as cold rain dripped down onto us. He picked me up as he slowly stood up. He grabbed his umbrella and hovered it over us. I buried my face into his chest as he rested his chin on my head.

"You're coming home with me."

He muttered out as he started walking to his place. I looked up at him with a my teary (E/C) eyes.

"B-But what if you don't have any space..?"

"Then I'll make space. Don't worry (Y/N)."

He replied in a calm tone. I let out a sigh of defeat as I slightly shivered. After about ten minutes, we finally arrived. He set me down onto the ground as he looked for his keys. I let out a stuttered sigh as he opened up the door to his place. He grabbed my hand and pulled me inside. Inside, Edd was on the sofa watching a movie.

"Hey Tord."

He glanced over at us then perked up as he realized I was also here.

"Is that (Y/N)?"

Edd asked curiously. Tord nodded in response.

"She's staying here tonight."

Tord pulled me down the hall into a guest room. It was small, but I wasn't going to complain.

"You can stay here for now. I wasn't really expecting you to need a place to stay."

He let go of my hand. I went over and sat on the bed and let out a sigh. He went over and sat next to me.

"Hey... are you okay..?"

What kind of question that?

"Of course not..."

I wiped my tears off my cheeks.

"I don't want (BF/N) to come and find me... He'll hurt me... He'll hurt you..."

He placed his hand on my cheeks.

"I know... (Y/N)... Tell your 'boyfriend' that I ain't scared of him. I'll make sure he'll never lay another finger on you. I promise..."

He look down at me. I grabbed his wrist as I gazed into his eyes.

"Promise...?"

I asked softly as I looked down at his lips. He closed his eyes and moved his face closer to mine.

"Promise."

Our fingers intertwined as I closed my eyes and went in for a kiss. Just as we were about to kiss, the door flung which made us both flinch. We turned our attention over to the door. My eyes widened in fear. (BF/N)...

"(Y/N)! WHAT ARE YOU DOING WITH THIS PATHETIC FOOL? YOU'RE MINE!"

He came over and pulled me harshly. I yelped out in pain as he crushed my bruises. Tord stood up immediately.

"LET GO OF HER!"

Tord ran over and threw a punch at (BF/N)'s face. He let me go as I dropped to the floor. Tord grabbed my arms and pulled me behind him. Blood dripped down (BF/N) nose. Tord extended his hand as he blocked me from (BF/N).

"LEAVE this place. You're a pathetic excuse for a man."

Tord hissed at him. (BF/N) charged at Tord and punched him under his chin. Tord kicked him where no man wants to every be kicked. He fell back against the wall in pain. Tord was bleeding from his mouth and a bruise under his chin. (BF/N) let out a grunt of anger as he slowly limped out the room. Edd walked in the room with a shamed expression.

"I'm sorry! I didn't realize it was him! I shouldn't have let him in... I'm so sorry!"

Edd cried in shame. Tord gave him a small smile.

"It's okay Edd."

Edd let out a sigh as he walked out of the room.

"Sorry..."

He mumbled in shame as he exit the room. Tord turned to look at my terrified expression.

"Are you okay?"

He asked. He reached out to my arms.

"Why didn't you tell me he hurt you?"

He asked, resisting not to be mad.

"I was afraid..."

I muttered under my breath. Tord gave me peck on the lips and smiled. I blushed slightly.

"You're safe now..."

He pulled me into a hug.

"You're safe..."