''Club'' He replied

''Oh excellent. That reminds me'' Nylah said mischievously before disappearing 

We hadn't been to the club in a while and I was quite looking forward to going.

''I take it the Senator came through with your request then?'' I asked J

''He always does'' He replied before wrapping his hands around my waist, edging his hand down and grabbing my right bum cheek. I blushed and could suddenly feel his erection rising against me. 

''Why are your clothes wet?'' J asked, pulling at my top. I froze up in a instant and allowed my tongue to splatter out a lie.

''Oh, I went for a walk.'' 

''Did you now?'' He growled, running his hands down my arms.

I knew he knew I was lying.

''Daddy doesn't like liars, kitten... remember?'' 

''I... I ''

''Shhh'' He whispered in my ear, grabbing a handful of my hair into his hands ''I'll punish you later'' He finished, pulling my head back into his collar bone, before pushing me forward and letting go.

I stared at J, holding my hand up to my head, not knowing what to say. 

J started to whistle a tune, and walked over to one of the cupboard's, placing a bottle of whiskey on the side alongside a crystal glass.

''Im leaving for a heist in 10. When I get back I want my dinner on the table.'' He ordered, pouring himself a glass.

I looked at him confused.

''Um.. Ok. What do you want?'' I asked

''You.'' He replied in a dark tone.

I scrunched my face up in confusion 

''Naked, on all fours, on that table' He pointed 'Waiting for me''.

I nodded and could feel the heat rising in my underwear already. I quickly shook the feeling off, remembering that I was in fact in trouble. This was not going to be a walk in the park. J was punishing me for lying. It was only a matter of time before he finds out where I went and who I had seen... lets just say I had a gut wrenching feeling that I was in for a long night.

J swigged the rest of his drink and I hadn't noticed that he was waiting for an answer

''Yes daddy''

''Great!'' He exclaimed.

I adverted my gaze over to the front door and could see J's men gearing up for their job.

''Wait'' I called, holding onto J's arm

He let out a growl, not turning around

I cleared my throat and quickly removed my hand

''When will you be back?''

''I'll leave that timing down to you.'' He said coldly, before clapping his hands at his men

''Lets get this show on the road!'' He yelled, before slamming the front door behind him.

Oh boy.

                                                                              ******

I ran upstairs into the shower and washed the smell of rain off of my skin. I headed over to my wardrobe but my mind stopped me in my tracks. The sound of J's voice lingered