The Search

I apologize about that first ebonic ass sentence in the last chapter, I didn't even notice it. My bad y'all.

Safe house in the MM.

Odell POV

"Odell stop recording me." She covered her face with the bedsheets.

"Why you acting so stank?"

"Cause you're annoying me." She whined.

"Aw sugar bear." I said in a grandma voice and laid on top of her.

"Nigga you is not lightweight, get off."

"What you gon do if I don't?" I pulled it off her face.

"You play too much."

"But you love me though." I kissed her lips.

"You thought." She replied smartly.

I began to tickle her, causing the phone to fall from my hands but still recording everything. She began to laugh loudly and begging me to stop, once I got enough of tickling her I picked my phone up for the floor facing it towards her.

"So you don't love me no more?" I asked her.

"I will always love you."

I kept rewinding the video just to hear her say I will always love you then I paused the video staring at her beauty.

I turned the screen off and laid back on her bed, stretching my body out. I found myself back at her place reminiscing about everything from the beginning of our relationship to now. I tried to rack my brain as to why this happened, I knew Tyson was crazy but I didn't know he would go as far as kidnapping her. I've never felt this low in my life.

"We've had some good times in here Rae." I said aloud.

Then I heard the door close and voices were followed after coming towards the room. Two agents came in the room with their guns pointed at me, but they lowered their weapons when they realized who I was.

"Mr.Beckham you cannot be here, this is an active crime scene." One of them told me.

"If there's no yellow tape across the door, how could I possibly know that?" I stood up exiting the room to be met with a familiar face in her office room.

"I know you." I told him.

"I know you too, Mr.Beckham." He replied. "He's good fellas."

"You was at the dinner party a few months ago."

"Yes, Logan Williams." We shook hands.

"You're a Fed?"

"Yes, I was investigating Mrs.Richards at the time but my plan was ruined when the big secret was let out. Since she's under arrest now, I came here to check the security footage."