Taking It There

*It's a little long.

Odell POV

*Four days later

"She's not pregnant, is she?" My dad questioned.

"No dad, we always use protection." He took a sigh of relief.

"Good, keep it that way. Me and your mother are too young to be grandparents." I took my phone from my ear and looked at it.

"What about Sonny?" I asked when I put the phone back to my ear.

"Shut up and that's my son, you knucklehead." I laughed.

For the few days we've been here my mom has been concerned about Rayne, saying that's she thinks it's something wrong with her. She seems fine to me, she told me about what happened at the pool but since then nothing has happened.

"I'll talk to her when she comes back from her run."

I heard the room door open and heard Rayne singing loudly.

"Well she's here now, so I'll go talk to her."

"All right son."

"Bye." I hung up.

I walked back inside of our hotel room and saw Rayne dancing, singing Fantasy by Mariah Carey. She was bouncing around, swinging her hair back and forth with her back turned to me.

Sweet sweet fantasy baby
When I close my eyes
You come and take me

I watched her for a few moments, she's having the time her life by herself. Goofy ass. I walked up behind her making sure her hair didn't hit me in the face. I grabbed her waist a swayed her from side to side.

"Dance with me babe." She told me as she turned in my arms, placing hers around her neck.

I'm in heaven
With my boyfriend
My laughing boyfriend
There's no beginning and there is no end
Feels like I'm dreaming but I'm not sleeping

She softly sung, as the song came to an end as did our dancing.

"Someone's in a good mood."

"Why wouldn't I be?" She questioned.

"My dad asked if you were pregnant."

She began laughing, letting go of my neck in the process and walked away from me, going to the bedroom. I don't know what's so damn funny, I want to know too. I just told my dad that to put him at ease. Even though we've always use protection, accidents happen.

"Are you pregnant?" I asked, entering the bedroom.

"Boy, no!" She told me, wiping her eyes. "Don't you think if I was pregnant, I would've told you?" She sat on the edge of the bed.

"You right." I chuckled, rubbing the back of my neck. "You know my mom said if she didn't like you, she would've pushed you in the pool to cool off that day." She shot me a playful look.

"I see that runs in your family." I sighed, throwing my head back knowing what she was talking about.

"I did not push her in the pool."