California Love

Hotel bottom right, Odell and Rayne's room top left, Faye's room top right, Kim's room bottom right.

Rayne POV

"So how was it back at your own house?" Kim asked me.

"It was fine until last night, my paranoid ass thought I was hearing noises around the house." She laughed.

"So what did you do?"

"I called Odell to come check it out."

"Is that why he's like that?"

"Yeah we were up late." I took a picture of him and put it on snapchat.

"I don't want to hear about that."

"Not like that, get your mind out of the gutter. We were just talking and lost track of time."

"You forgave him yet?"

"No he needs to work for my forgiveness and he knows that. I'm not putting up with that."

"Well he needs to work on his sleeping position, Rayne can you please fix him?" Faye told me.

"His neck gonna be stiff as hell when he wakes up, it's making me uncomfortable." Kim said.

Looking at him lay like that can make you uncomfortable but even though he's sleeping so peacefully I can't have him laying like that. So I got up and went over to him so I could wake him up.

"Odell." I shook his arm and he cuddled closer in the seat. "Nigga I know you hear me." I shook his arm again.

"What Rae?" He said in a sleepy raspy voice.

"Get from laying like that you gonna have a crook in your neck."

His stubborn ass went back and forth with me saying that he was fine. He finally gave in when I agreed to lay down with him on the couch in the back of the plane.

"Keep your moans at a minimum, we're all on this plane together " Faye said as we walked by him and I pushed his head playfully.

Odell pulled the couch making it into a bed, he laid down and I laid down in front him then he wrapped his arms around me putting his face in the crook of my neck.

"I've missed this." He told me.

"Me too." I said more to myself.

In my heart I wanted to forgive him and get back to the way we used to be but I knew I couldn't do that. I'm not going to let a man just talk to me any kind of way and just lay down and take it, then treat me like I don't exist. If I wanted to deal with shit like that I would've stayed with Carter.