Disturbance

Rayne, Kim and Faye in the MM.

Rayne POV

"Let me get another round." I felt him pressing against me.

"No get away from me. I'm tired and sore." I groaned cuddling into my pillow.

"I'll be quick." He kissed my neck.

"You a damn lie, baby let me sleep." I heard him sigh, feeling him relax in the bed.

We've been at it all night, now he talking about he want another round. He better put that hand to work hell I need a break. I'm not gonna lie the loving is good and the dick is too bomb and at that he fine too. How did I become so blessed? Odell turned me around facing him and pulled my body closer to his, making me wrap my leg around his waist.

"Why you doing this to me?" He asked.

"What are you talking about?"

"Move ya leg."

"Why? I'm comfortable."

"Fuck this." He reached down between my legs rubbing my wetness.

"Odell st-stooopp. Mmm." I slightly moaned at the feeling.

"Acting like you ain't want this."

"Whatever. Stop playing and come on." He gave me a surprised look.

"So we talking big shit now? Put a arch in ya back." I got up and did what I was told as Odell went into his nightstand getting a condom then got behind me. He teased my opening with his fingers driving me crazy.

"And you better not run from it either." He gripped my hips and entered me without warning.

"Ah shit!" I moaned loudly as he kept thrusting into me. He was hitting my spot repeatedly giving me an overload of pleasure, I tried to move up the bed a little until Odell pulled me back to him.

"Where the hell you going? Didn't I say don't run?" He smacked my ass. "Huh?" He smacked it again.

"Yes! Oh my god baby right there!" He gripped my hair pulling it back, slowing his pace leaning down to my ear.

"You love me?"

"Mmm. Mhmm. I love you so much." I replied breathlessly.

"What's my name?"

"O-Odell."

"What was that?" He gave me a deep thrust making a loud moan leave my mouth, gripping my hair tighter.

"D-daddy."

"That's what I like to hear." He let go of my hair grabbing hips again speeding up his pace once more.

I gripped the sheets tighter and tighter trying to keep holding myself up but just gave up and leaned down into the pillow. Odell continued pounding into me with each thrust being harder than the last. The pleasure became too much so I reached behind me trying to push him back, just for him to grab my hand putting it behind my back.

"Take this dick girl." He grunted.

"I can't! It's too much!" I screamed out trying to slow him down once more with my other hand and he still put that one behind my back too.