You Think This A Game?

Continuation of the last chapter.

Rayne POV

"Bitch what the hell was that?" Faye yelled as we got in the car and pulled off.

I can't believe this fool really put his hands on me.

"Earth to muthafuckin Rayne, bitch I know you hear me talking to you. What was that?"

"I don't know okay?! Damn I'm trying to figure out this shit myself."

He pulled over and parked at a nearby diner. He shuts off the car, takes off his seatbelt and turns his body towards me.

"Rayne talk to me. Did something happen between the two of you to make him think that it's more than what it is?"

"No, I never did anything with him. The day I met him at the spa was the first and last time I saw him until tonight."

"What are you gonna do?"

"What can I do?"

"Well you know there's these people called the police, who help with these situations." He was batting his lashes.

"You not cute." I made a stank face.

"Whatever." Waving his hand. "Are you gonna tell your folks? I don't know about your mama but your dad is another story." He stated pulling out his phone.

"Why does this have to happen to me?" I groaned running my fingers through my hair.

"Well at least you don't have to worry about telling your dad anymore."

"Why?"

"TheShadeRoom beat you to it." Showing me the video on his phone.

"Ugh! Could this night get any worse?"

My phone started blowing up with text messages from Kim and some family members and my mom keeps calling and I politely decline each call and I began to grab my things.

"Where are you going?"

"I need comfort food and I'm paying lets go." I got out the car.

"Shit. You don't have to tell me twice." He got out and locked the door as we headed inside.

We were seated quickly and given menus, we already gave our drinks orders now we're trying to figure what to eat. My phone starts to vibrate.

"Damn that's your mama again? Girl please answer that damn phone." I took my phone out of my purse.

"It's my dad."

"Well bitch answer it." I did a deep sigh and answered it.

"Hello?"

"Rayne are you all right? That boy didn't hurt you?"

"Yeah dad I'm all right all he did was snatch me up so I slapped him and I threw a drink on him." I heard him sigh.

"Okay we can talk about this tomorrow I'm just glad you're all right and don't worry about your mother I'll handle her, I want you both to make it home safely and for you to come here in the morning so we can talk about this. I love you Rayne."