Paradise Maybe

The Grand Wailea in the MM.

Rayne POV

"Babe."

No answer.

"Odell."

No answer.

"Odell Cornelius Beckham Jr."

"What, man?" He replied annoyed.

"You're really mad about this huh?" He shrugged his shoulders.

He calls himself ignoring me after we got off the plane. The natives were giving out leis as we were exiting the plane and one guy kept giving me leis, I had at least three or four of them around my neck. Now Odell isn't talking to me.

We checked into The Grand Wailea hotel, which is beautiful by the way the pictures don't give it any justice. Odell parents and sister checked in before us and was getting settled in their room. Now we're currently on the elevator waiting for it to stop at our floor.

The elevator stopped and Odell let me off first, then when we got the room he let me go in first again and he came in after and put our bags down then took a seat on the couch.

Aw he still cares.

I took a small tour of our room, it was a nice size and we had a beautiful view of the ocean

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

I took a small tour of our room, it was a nice size and we had a beautiful view of the ocean. I started taking pictures of everything, so I could show Kim, Faye and my grandma when I get back.

"Rayne, come quick!" I ran into the living room to see Odell crying from laughing.

"What is it?" I asked and he handed me his phone.

"Oh my God." I covered my mouth seeing a video of my grandma singing with Brandy and Roz Ryan.

Ooh. Ooh.
Yeaaahh, yes.
I don't want nobody...fucking with me in these streets.
Sang children.
I don't want nobody fucking with me in these streets.
Uh uh.
I don't want nobody fucking with me in these streets.
Cause
Ain't nobody got time for that (ha,ha,ha)
Ain't nobody got
Ain't nobody got time for that
Shit!

I couldn't do anything but laugh, my grandma is one of kind. After our laughing fit I gave Odell his phone back and sat down next to him.

"Are you gonna talk to me?" I leaned my body on his chest.

"Go talk to your lah boyfriend."

"Stop being like that." I pouted.

"Pick your lip up." He flicked it with his finger. "Don't let it happen again."

All Eyes On You #Wattys2016जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें