What I Need

Here we go...

Odell POV

"You seem nervous."

"I'm not nervous, just thinking." She told me.

I guess that liquor gave her some courage and made her aggressive as hell she damn near dragged me out of the club. I was driving to my house since we were closer, every now and again I glanced at her and she had a look on her face. Which made me second guess her decision as we pulled up to the house.

"And you say my place is big." She said as I helped her out the car.

"Welcome to my kingdom." I opened the door and she walked inside.

As soon as I turned around she pushed me against the door and started kissing me. She was rubbing her hands down my chest and moved them down to my lower region as my hands gripped her butt. At this rate, damn the bedroom I was about to give it to her on this floor but I stopped her.

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing, I need to talk to you."

"Can it wait?" She whined.

"No, horny ass." I took her to my living room.

"What did you want to talk about?" She asked as we sat down and took off our shoes.

"I want to make sure that you are ready to do this, and you're not doing it because you think that's what I want from you."

"I'm ready. Why would I not want to do this?" She said defensively.

"What was that in the car?"

"Nothing." She looked away.

"Lie again." I turned her head back to me.

"I wanted to do this right."

"Do what right?"

"I wasn't too sure how to please you." I started laughing and she pushed my shoulder.

"It's not funny." She pouted.

I grabbed her chin with my thumb and index finger and pressed my lips to hers.

"Don't worry about all that. Tonight is all about you."

We both stood up and I picked her up bridal style and I carried her upstairs to my bedroom. I laid her down on the bed and I took off my hat and jewelry and laid it on my dresser. I climbed into the bed and started kissing from her ankles to her inner thighs getting closer to her area.

I pushed the bottom of her dress up to her waist, gripping the sides of her underwear, pulling them off and throwing them behind me. I put her legs on my shoulders then I spread her lips with my fingers and started sucking on her clit, and slowly dragged my tongue up and down.

"Oh shit." She whimpered.

I was licking and slurping everything, I would speed up and slow down hearing her whimper and moan. She gripped my hair moving my head in the rhythm she wanted, I smacked her thigh a couple of times and her legs started shaking. I stuck my tongue deep inside her and she let out a loud moan.