You Don't Know

I know I've been missing for a minute I apologize please forgive me. I was having bad writers block with this chapter but I made it longer than usual so I hope you guys enjoy this chapter.

Rayne POV

"Why are we even here?" I complained.

"Cause I'm tired of you walking around with that stank look on your face. Girl get loose and have fun." Faye told me.

"For once, he's right. Enjoy yourself." Kim pointed out.

"I was fine by myself in the room." I mumbled.

"You know you miss him I don't know why you trying act hard." She said.

Kim and Faye decided that we should go to the Hamptons for the weekend for a getaway trip. I felt that I would've been fine spending my time alone back at the hotel but they thought different. So we were currently at a party, being thrown at one of the rented homes.

 So we were currently at a party, being thrown at one of the rented homes

"You need to be out and active. Being cooped up in a room all day ain't good for you."

"All she need is some dick I don't know why she playing. Better call Odell to come lay it down." Faye said making me shake my head at him.

"Why must you be so vulgar?"

"Why must you not have edges?"

Ignoring their petty argument, I thought about my behavior over the past couple of days. Kim and Faye were right I did miss Odell but my pride won't let me call him. I looked around and saw the various faces at our location until I saw Odell talking with another woman who seemed to be very comfortable in his presence.

I decided to leave it alone for now and ignored him, turning back to Kim and Faye.

"What's wrong with you, you need me to call Odell for real?" Faye asked noticing my expression.

"He's here already, with a female in his face but I'm not tripping about it."

"Girl bye your face tells it at. So what are you going to do?" Kim questioned.

"Play the game better than him." I looked around for man bait.

"Are you sure you want to do that?"

"You said to get loose and have fun." I spotted a man by the open bar.

"That's your ass don't say I didn't warn you." She called out to me as I walked away.

I wasn't really going to do anything just strike up a conversation with a random guy. I planned my approach as I made my way towards him, I leaned on the bar counter and ordered a drink. I felt his eyes on me as the bartender was fixing my drink.