Mishap Part 2

Odell POV

"So if Abby wanted all the wives to get together, why are we here?" Vic asked.

"I felt that if Abby could get the women together why not bring the guys along?" Eli informed him.

"That's all right and all, but did we have to dress up?"

"Vic shut up, you know you like to dress up." I told him.

"Nigga it take time to look this good." He wiped down his clothes.

"That's unfortunate, we all can't be blessed like yours truly." I rubbed my beard.

"Boy." He pointed his hand towards me.

Me, Eli, Victor, and the rest of the guys were in the backyard talking amongst each other. Some of the guys were standing by the bar, some were sitting at the patio tables, and some were dragged inside with their wives to mingle amongst the women. We were standing by the pool with our drinks in our hands.

"You ready for the Pro Bowl Odell?" Eli asked.

"More than ready."

"Your people coming?" Victor asked.

"Yeah."

"What about Rayne?"

"She coming too." I took a sip of my drink.

"So your family coming and your girl coming, then you got your girl meeting your folks for the first time?" I nodded. "All the power to you brother."

"What you mean by that?"

"Have you met your mother? She don't play when it comes to you."

"Don't worry about that, she's actually been looking forward to meeting her."

Brad had walked up to the group. He dapped everyone up and took a swig of his drink.

"You guys heard about the drama between the women?"

"What drama? And how do you know about it?" Victor inquired.

"I was in the house, coming out of the bathroom and Bobby's wife Ramona was pissed."

"That's nothing new she's always mad about something. What is it this time?" I asked.

"She said something about somebody trying to get with her husband." We laughed.

"It was probably Ebony." Eli mentioned.

"Ebony ain't that dumb and she really aimed low with this one." Brad also mentioned.

"She don't care as long as you have money you can have her." I told them.

"What about you?" Victor pointed out trying to be funny.

"What about me? I don't want her. What about you?"

"Don't play me man, Elaina would kill me."

"Then don't play with me."

"Speak of the devil there she go." Brad pointed in her direction.

We saw her walking out on the patio, her behavior was showing that she was looking for someone. She turned her head in our direction, so we all turned around facing the pool trying to avoid her. That didn't last long because I heard the clicking of heels coming up behind us.

All Eyes On You #Wattys2016On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara