Fed Up

Odell POV
*One month later

"You good?" I looked over to her as I drove.

"Yeah why?" She replied.

"You've been quiet lately I just wanted to know if you're all right. And you don't smile as much as you use to, I miss seeing it." I dragged my finger under her chin, making a small smile appear on her face.

"I'm okay baby, really."

She's been keeping to herself and she hasn't been spending time with me or been talking with me. I ain't trying to sound like a bitch or anything I just miss my girl and how we used to be. I don't think it's intentional with the way she's acting because of everything that had happened but I didn't want to make her upset more than she already was cause I didn't want no more petty arguments. We were currently on our way to my team banquet.

"You looking right in that dress bae." I bit my lip as I looked down at the length of her body.

"You not looking too bad yourself besides I gotta look good for my man."

"You always look good to me. I should pull over and show my appreciation."

"Nope, we already late as it is." She shot me a you know look since I almost dropped her trying to be spontaneous in the shower.

"That was an accident."

"That's not the point, I could've died."

"I wasn't going to drop you."

"Gravity begs to differ." She replied smartly and I laughed.

Moments like these were rare. We rode the rest of the way in a comfortable silence, as soon as we pulled up I got out of the car going to the other side to let Rayne out. I handed the valet my keys and we went inside.

A couple of my teammates spoke to us as we came inside, we were told that there were appetizers being served outside before the event started so that's where we went

"What's up man?" Victor told me as he dapped me up.

"Nothing much just living life." I replied.