When I See You Part 2

Rayne's outfit in the MM and the main song played at a cookout lol. I didn't put their pictures in the MM but Brian is played by Ice Cube, Anya is played by Nia Long.

Rayne POV

"You should've dropped her ass."

"Faye shut up." Kim told him.

"Bye Felicia." He threw a grape at her.

We were sitting in my kitchen just lounging around waiting for the party to start.

"Aye y'all make a mess y'all gonna clean it up." I told them.

"Oh hush, what are you wearing tonight?" Kim asked me.

"I didn't even think about a outfit, I'm worried about people coming there recognizing me and then what happened this morning didn't make it any better."

"Girl, that was so long ago don't nobody remember that." Faye said.

"It happened last night!" He waved me off.

"That's beside the point."

"Anyways that's in the past, now we're planning for the future. The question is which one of these men you trying to get tonight?" Kim asked.

"None, I don't need any of their drama in my life."

"Girl you better be spontaneous." Faye said.

"Didn't you get punched in your chest the last time you were being spontaneous?"

"You ain't right." He shook his head at me.

"You know I love you but we'll cross that bridge when we get to it."

"Let me get out of here fooling around with y'all before we be late." Kim said.

"It's only 5:20." I said. She gave me the 'bitch you know' look. "Okay I'm getting ready now I'll see y'all when I get there." We gave each other hugs and they left.

I made my way to my closet looking over my wardrobe. After 20 minutes of debating I decided on a white strapless form fitting dress. So I took a shower, after my shower I curled my hair and applied some light makeup; just some powder, eyeshadow, and mascara. I put on my clothes and shoes, checked my appearance in the mirror one last time.

"You got this." I told myself.

I grabbed my keys and made my way to my 2016 Cadillac Eldorado got inside and drove to my parents house praying that there wouldn't be any drama.

Odell POV

"Are y'all ready?" I yelled out to the guys.

We had to rush to get ready because we were playing around all day. Jordan couldn't go to the cookout because he had a video shoot and Don had to leave early because of something at work and this nigga would book the latest flight they had, we had just dropped him off not too long ago and it was getting close to that time. I know I look good but damn perfection takes time. I had on all black; a black shirt, black joggers, and black Nikes.

"Jarvis and Kav man let's go!"

"I'm coming nigga. You tripping bout nothing." He said as him and Kavahra was coming down the stairs.