All The Way Left

Vote and Comment please.
Share with a friend.

Odell POV

*The Next Day

"You must be out your mind." I said in disbelief, getting off the couch and walking away from her.

"I'm doing this for us, we have no other choice!" She entered into the kitchen behind me.

"There's always a choice! You either do it or you don't, it's as simple as that."

This girl here, I swear I love her but this logic she has don't help her in the long run. Not only did she leave my team event with no thorough explanation, she wouldn't answer her phone, then she comes to my place the next day with a handprint on the side of her face telling me she's going to meet up with Tyson.

"Do you hear yourself right now?"

"Do YOU hear yourself right now? You sound dumb as hell." Throwing her question back in her face.

"Don't start that again."

"I didn't start anything, this is all you and your foolishness. We've already been through this. Why do we keep coming back to it?"

"You act like I wanted this to happen!"

"But your the one causing it to continue!"

"I want it to stop! I'm tired of looking over my shoulder everyday wondering if he'll do something to me. So I'm going to stop it with any chance I have."

"I don't understand why you're still scared, I signed you up for those classes and got you a gun. You actually believe he'll stop just cause he says he will? Get the fuck out of here."

"Until you are cornered in a bathroom, alone and pinned on a floor attacked by a psycho and can't scream for help don't say shit to me about your understanding of me being scared. As soon as I saw him all that training went out the window, by the way I don't carry the gun on me it's at my place. Besides, including everything else that happened who wouldn't be scared?" She shook her head at me.

"This is too much." I ran my hand down my face.

"So is this your way of getting out of this?" She said after a moment of silence.

"What are you talking about?"

"From the shit with Tyson, her ex, and her family it's too much and I don't think I can do it anymore." My face dropped.

Damn, I ain't mean for her to hear that.

"Rae-" I started before she held her hand up stopping me.

"Save it. If that's how you feel, you should've told me."

"I don't feel that way."

"So why bother saying it?"

"Cause I missed you. For over a month I couldn't do anything to make you happy, it's like the woman I love is disappearing right in front of me. You pushed away from me, you wouldn't laugh or smile hell you barely talked unless we were arguing. I didn't know what to do so I was speaking out of frustration."

"I'm sorry that I made you feel that way and I'm sorry that I acted like that towards you I didn't mean it."

I pulled her in for a hug wrapping my arms around her waist as she wrapped hers around my neck.