Date Night

Fair warning I tried. Outfits in the MM.

Odell POV

"Mm. Damn girl."

"You like that?"

"Yeah keep going." I grunted.

"Feels good don't it?"

"Girl you just don't know."

Damn I needed this.

"You're really tense in your shoulders."

"Your dad working me like a slave, a nigga tired."

"Well you just relax, while I do this."

Rayne have magic hands when it comes to massages, I never had one done like this before. I got the Pro Bowl coming up and it's in Hawaii this year, and I want to take her with me so she can have a little vacation.

"Thank you baby, you can stop." I leaned up and turned my body as she straddled me while I rested my hands on her thighs.

"Feeling better?"

"Much better. You have to go out of town anytime soon?"

"No I don't think so. Why?"

"I want to take you to Hawaii with me."

"Of course I'll go with you." She leaned down and kissed me.

"By the way, when were you going to send me that picture?"

"What are you talking about?" I reached over and grabbed my phone off the coffee table.

"This picture."

"Odell stay out of my phone

"Odell stay out of my phone."

"Who you talking to?" I smacked her ass. "You picked the wrong day to wear shorts."

"Let me go."

"Do I sense a attitude?"

"Yes, that smack hurt." She whined.

"Let me make it feel better." I sat up.

"No move." She tried to push me away.

"Stop fighting me."

I started rubbing her sides and kissing the top of her breasts, she was looking down at me biting her lip. She was trying to fight her smile but failed.

"You're annoying."

"I do it for you."

I kissed her again and wrapped her legs around my waist. I got off the couch and carried her to the bedroom. I laid her down on the bed and attacked her lips again, I started kissing on her jawline moving to her neck, then slowly going down her stomach. Before I got to the rim of her shorts her phone started ringing.