Starting Out

Rayne POV

"You better be getting dicked down by Odell, if that's why you haven't called me back, answer the phone!" Faye told me on voicemail.

"Another voicemail from Faye?" Kim asked.

"Yeah."

"Please call him back before he self destructs."

I haven't really talked to anybody since the party because of the incident with Tyson. I've been texting Odell, but we never got a chance for our date because of our schedules and I low key been avoiding him. I haven't left my house unless it was completely necessary, if I didn't have to work or anything else that dealt with me leaving my house I stayed my ass home.

"I'll call him when I get home."

We were currently at my photo shoot, I was modeling some lingerie for Face Studio and Kim had came by before I left from home and she tagged along.

"And you need to call Odell and stop texting him just to stall your date."

"I'm not stalling."

"Bitch I was born at night but not last night, what's bothering you?"

"Nothing, really I'm fine."

"Mhmm. So when you and Odell going on a date?"

"Rayne we're ready for you!" The photographer called out.

"Okay I'm coming. Look can we talk about this later and if you're my best friend can you run down to Starbucks and get me a frappé?"

"Fine, I'll get your frappe and I'm not dropping this we're gonna talk when your shoot is over." She grabbed her keys and left.

"Please let her drop this." I spoke to myself. I calmed any bad nerves I had and got ready to kill this photo shoot.

Odell POV

"What's going on between you and your dream girl?" Jarvis asked.

"We've been texting each other but we never got a chance to link up."

"I don't think she interested bruh." Kav said.

We were lounging around and got bored so we took a drive. I was wondering if I was wasting my time with Rayne because it felt like she was avoiding me for whatever reason, made me think she just playing with a nigga. And I ain't with it, she better let me know what's up or keep it moving.

"Whatever, it what it is. I don't need to chase no female."

"Man quit lying to yourself, you know you want her." Jarvis said. "Been cheesing about her since you talked to her at the party."

"Shut up nigga." I cut my eyes at him.

"You know I'm right." I shook my head at him.

"Aye, can we stop to this Starbucks up here?" Kav asked.

"You treating?" I asked.

"Fool, you play for the Giants and his ass play for the Dolphins the hell I look like paying?" I pulled up to the curb in front of Starbucks.

"Cheap ass." I told him. I turned the car off and got out.

Luckily for me and Jarvis there wasn't a lot of people in here, for some people that were there they were into their computers and weren't paying attention. We walked up to the counter to order our drinks, I look off to the side and I see Rayne's friend from the party, and I approached her.