When I See You Part 1

Janice, Dee, and the house in the MM.

Rayne POV

"Ugh." I groaned rubbing my temples trying to mentally prepare myself for this conversation with my parents. After I talked to my dad last night my mom kept calling and she filled up my voicemail yelling at me about how I should be ashamed of myself for throwing a drink on Tyson and embarrassing him and that I should apologize. What the hell I look like apologizing for somebody putting their hands on me? I already know I'm gonna get a earful from her, after five more minutes coaching myself I went inside.

"Dad? Grandma?"

"Oh you can call for them but won't call me?" My mom asked coming around the corner with a wine glass in her hand.

She just had to be drinking.

"What you can't talk now? Cat got your tongue?" I stared at her.

"Where's dad?" She started walking closer.

"I see you can't hear either. Why didn't you answer your phone?" She was standing right in front of me.

"Dee leave that child alone!" My grandma told her walking into the foyer.

"Stay out of this mother!"

"You better not touch her you know you've been drinking."

"Mind your business you old hag. Why don't you just die already?"

"And give you the satisfaction? Hell nah." I started to walk away until she yanked me back to her.

"Where do you think you're going?"

"Will you let me go?"

"I see what you are; someone gets a little aggressive with you, trying to get your attention, try to make you listen to them and you run like a scared little girl. Yeah a scared a little girl more like a little bitch. You're out there shaking your ass for every man to see and you get violent with the person trying to protect you?! I don't know where I went wrong with you. You're nothing but a disappointment."

"Are you really defending him right now?! Let me go!" I tried to pull away as her grip got tighter.

"You want me to let you go?!" My grandma started yelling for my dad.

She let me go and threw what was left in her wine glass and threw it in my face. She then slapped me and pushed me on the floor, then she got on top of me hitting me. I tried blocking her hits as much as I could but the wine was stinging my eyes. I felt her get pulled off me and my grandma ran to my side helping me off the ground and leading my to the bathroom to wash my eyes out. I heard a thud and my dad yelling at her, then everything got quiet. After washing my eyes out my grandma just stared at me and gave me a hug as I just stared in the mirror.

"What did I do to deserve this?"

Joseph POV

"What the hell is wrong with you?!"

"Get off me!" She tried to push me away and pushed her against the wall pinning her down by her arms.

"It's 10 o'clock in the damn morning and you're drinking?"

"Oh now you care because I put I put my hands on that slut daughter of ours?"